“Never a bad choice!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Always friendly and fresh food. I'm a regular for lunch here.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

This was our first time dining here, and we came because of the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. Plenty of atmosphere, friendly service and good food to go around.
My wife and I went with good friends who also had not been before. The hot and sour soup was very tasty and nicely spiced. My wife had the vegetarian egg rolls--also very good, although a bit small.
We four all had different entrees, and the only complaint anyone had was that the broccoli came out too cold.
Overall, this restaurant seemed very similar to Miyos, also in Lexington. We had fun and will return here.

1  Thank SharpShoey
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Antai is a Chinese restaurant that has earned the respect and affection of my most discriminating friends and students. The atmosphere is restful (except sometimes when we are there!) tasteful, and appropriately Chinese in character. The sushi bar is spectacular, the main dishes and appetizers scrumptious, and the service both friendly and authentic. The proprietor/chef is willing to accomodate specific dietary limitations, creating dishes that are delicious and as beautiful as the menu items.

Have returned many times and enjoyed each visit immensely.

1  Thank opall
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Great restaurant - great service. It's a bit hard to find and a little small but it's perfect that way

1  Thank R&RExpress
Reviewed 13 September 2011

We love Antai! The menu is huge, and I have yet to try a dish I did not like. Especially good is the shrimp with garlic green beans and the coconut curry chicken and shrimp. Would also highly recommend the vegetable fried rice as a side for any dish. We've tried many of the sushi and roll selections, and everything is always fresh and good. Wati staff Rebecca, Carl, and Mario are exceptionally good, and we are always greeted warmly by the owners.

2  Thank JudyK V

Been to antai? Share your experiences!