“So fa,r Still the Best Pizza in Lexingotn County”
Review of Pizza Kovachi

Pizza Kovachi
Ranked #81 of 230 Restaurants in Lexington
Description: New York Style Pizza, large salad selection and a variety of sandwiches, appetizers, and desserts. Carryout and delivery available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stopped at Kovachi for a takeout dinner-they do delivery too ! I had 14 inch personal sized pizza with mushrooms, ,Italian sausage, banana peppers, tomato and extra cheese. it was awesome ! try it you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Edward S

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I’d say this pizza takes the cake or pie I should say in Lexington. Fresh salads with the best homemade ranch. Always fast friendly delivery. My favorite.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Thought their pizza was great, if not a bit too salty. Lotsa flavor, good crust even though it was slightly over done on the bottom, but that didn't ruin it. They're doing it right.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Finally got a chance to try a Kovachi Pizza. This is by far my favorite pizza place here in Lexington. Ordered the white Tradional, which was simple but oh so very good, it's a family favorite. Ordered the sweet hot mama which comes with jalapenos on it. I love Jalapenos on my pizza, so this is nothing new. The peppers that came on this pizza were the hottest peppers I have ever eaten, and i have had Thai peppers and Habanero, man these took my breath away, I had to pull them of the slice I was eating, then on another one they were okay. But either way still the best pizza I have had here. Going back for sure!!!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Primarily a takeout business for Pizza and subs after closing their eat in restaurant on S Lake drive. Their Pizza is terrific. Awesome. you will love it ! Subs are great too. ! They found a good formula for take out only after closing their restaurant on S Lake dr, Good location busy corner right next to the jeweler's . Stop in ! Everyone love's Pizza but this stuff is great. Take it form a Philly boy !

Been to Pizza Kovachi? Share your experiences!