“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Great Sushi, never disapoints. Always fresh! Sometimes crowded, depending on the day and time, but definately worth the wait

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The food is constantly good. So is the service. Try the different curries....a variety to choose from. I love the sushi. Always fresh. My favorite is the basil rice spring roll appetizer . It is so large I always share with my friends. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Last night was my first time here and the food was very good, but the wait was equally as horrible! The staff was pleasant but I would t suggest going here starving, especially if you get hangry like I do!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Authentic Thai. We are huge fans of Thai cuisine, and this establishment certainly met our expectations.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Have eaten here many times. The food and staff are always fantastic. Tonight was my birthday and we received front row seating next to the window. We had two servers “one in training “ and they were awesome. The food was exquisite and the night was special. I would recommend Soulisa’s to all!