“GREAT Place”

Cafe Taylor
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Great place! Food cooked to order! fresh and fantastic. great service. Cooked to order. small place in downtown in old building. they have bible studies here. and Christian TV on.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Diner atmosphere carved out of Main Street building in the Cultural Arts District. Philly Cheese Steaks are authentic!

1  Thank 798cherryd
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I guess I am definitely in the minority here, I went for lunch with some coworkers and it was extremely slow. I am aware this is a smaller place but there was only one other party in the restaurant and others sitting at the bar eating. It took 45 mins for them to bring out cheesesteaks and hot dogs (I don't think anyone else ordered anything different.) We had to take our lunch back to work with us and eat it when we could. If you have plenty of time, this place might be for you.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Have ate at this local restaurant several times. Never been unsatisfied. Food is great and reasonably priced. The Cheesesteak is the signature dish and powerful in its own right. But don't miss out on the chicken wings. They are big and meaty, flavorful, a just delicious. My favorite is the Ciroc coconut flavored wings. Yes...real Ciroc vodka is used but very lightly just to add flavor which is wonderful. Go try You won't be sorry.

1  Thank chris w
Reviewed 9 June 2016

My brother came for a visit from California (we are originally from Orange County, NY) & seeking food like we were use to has been a challenge to say the least.
So we were very happy to find Taylor's cheese steak sandwich!
Very friendly staff, fast service. It's a little old building downtown LA with a nice atmosphere & good eats!!

2  Thank Brandy L