Do not rent this place if you like clean living spaces! First thing when we walked it I was smacked in the face with an overwhelming odor of fish. As I rounded the corner the kitchen clearly hadn't been cleaned... Like ever! There was grease running down the stove, food gunk on the front of the cabinet, the fridge was coated in someone's grubby hand prints and the microwave had the remnants of someone's breakfast burrito. The next stop on the ride was the sofa. That looked like someone had used it as their toilet. Too many cocktails maybe?
Then we ventured into the bedroom. Dirt on the comforter and someone's hair all over the pillows. No thanks.