Review Highlights
Beautiful Course

Played a round of golf with my fiance at the Link's Course in Wild Dunes. It isn't very challenging... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Toriavic9
Walterboro, South Carolina
Nice course, decent price.

This place loses a star for parking being absolutely atrocious and the check-in people not being... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jennine W

All reviews links course driving range wild dunes great golf narrow fairways golf balls nice layout mother nature in great condition courses holes par tee challenging harbour cart ocean
Reviewed 26 March 2018

A very good golf course, well maintained.. in great condition. very scenic with lots of bunkers, water, and salt marshes.
The wind kicked up on the back nine and turned a hard course into a monster.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced 18 holes on a semi private course
Nice pro shop and friendly staff.
Pleasant starter.
Very nice pace, nobody pushing and reasonable overall timeframe for 18 holes.
Course in good condition for the time of the year.
Probably not a good idea to go near the water for the lost ball!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

My buddies and I just went to wild dunes and played the harbor course twice, first time on trip advisor and I have to say if you go inside the harbor golf shop and a guy named Patrick is working you should just turn around and go to the beach, dude was a huge jerk to my friends, we arrived there way before our tee time and did not feel welcomed at all. Outside staff and dunes deli were great besides patrick being rude inside the golf shop. We asked him several times to call us a shuttle and he didn't seem to care, so we got in my buddies truck and drove down there. Maybe because his alligator arms couldn't reach to pick up the phone and call. Otherwise the course was in great shape and my friends and I had fun. Probably will not play the harbor course again if patrick is still there. We will be back to play the links course.

1  Thank rickygolfsmith16
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I had heard many opinions over the years about Wild Dunes and finally played the Harbor Course. Not much better than a municipal course and overpriced.The grill was a joke with terrible service and a cook with a very displeasure-able attitude.
I won't play here again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Sometimes the person you work with when checking in at a hotel can set the tone for your stay. Somoya was that person. Her friendly professionalism and pleasant demeanor was picked me right up after walking in the heat and humidity. We were here for strategic planning meetings. They created a special lunch buffet for us that was spectacular. It was healthy tasty and definitely representative of the flavors of Charleston. Being on the ocean with gorgeous pools was a welcome surprise. Great job Wild Dunes!

1  Thank John M