“Links course is solid”

Wild Dunes Resort Golf
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Played the Links course at Wild Dunes. Nice layout that affords the player plenty of room to use the driver off of most tees. Probably the smoothest Bermuda greens I have ever played. Questionable whether it is truly a links course as only the final two holes are on the ocean. Got a good price on teeoff.com

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"homes"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018

A very good golf course, well maintained.. in great condition. very scenic with lots of bunkers, water, and salt marshes.
The wind kicked up on the back nine and turned a hard course into a monster.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Reasonably priced 18 holes on a semi private course
Nice pro shop and friendly staff.
Pleasant starter.
Very nice pace, nobody pushing and reasonable overall timeframe for 18 holes.
Course in good condition for the time of the year.
Probably not a good idea to go near the water for the lost ball!

1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

My buddies and I just went to wild dunes and played the harbor course twice, first time on trip advisor and I have to say if you go inside the harbor golf shop and a guy named Patrick is working you should just turn around and go to the beach, dude was a huge jerk to my friends, we arrived there way before our tee time and did not feel welcomed at all. Outside staff and dunes deli were great besides patrick being rude inside the golf shop. We asked him several times to call us a shuttle and he didn't seem to care, so we got in my buddies truck and drove down there. Maybe because his alligator arms couldn't reach to pick up the phone and call. Otherwise the course was in great shape and my friends and I had fun. Probably will not play the harbor course again if patrick is still there. We will be back to play the links course.

1  Thank rickygolfsmith16