“Best Breakfast Ever!”

Acme Lowcountry Kitchen
Price range: USD 8 - USD 28
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Acme Lowcountry Kitchen specializes in local seafood, if we cannot source it locally it is sourced off the East Coast of the USA! We do not serve seafood from any other area. We of course never serve any imported seafood. We truly believe in supporting American Fishermen and Shrimpers!
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Fell in love with the place as soon as we arrived for breakfast. It’s a nice laid back atmosphere and the sweet cat that greeted us on the porch was so cute! We only had a few minutes wait and were seated on the big screened in porch. Our waitress was very nice and knowledgeable. I had the Senator Holling’s Big Breakfast requesting my eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese. Bacon was good and crispy, potatoes delicious and the bread was to die for! My husband had the Biscuit and Gravy and was not disappointed. We received plenty of food and the prices are reasonable. We both left very satisfied and with acdoggie bag. My only complaint was that I didn’t get to go back and try Dinner...for sure next visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,626)

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Excellent food, cocktails and service! The collard greens were perfectly seasoned, the grits creamy and rich, and the seafood delicious. Most outstanding was the service.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Every excuse I have while near Isle of Palms, I have to eat at ACME! I live 2 hours away. They proudly use local seafood and have a large variety of dishes to please everyone. The Collard Greens are the best in the world! I always order! The follow up by the management team while you dine to assure your are pleased with your meal is superb! I've never had a complaint!
Don't miss out on this treasure!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We found this place by accident, leaving Isle of Palms beach. Our waitress Jennifer was really friendly and encouraged us to try the Shrimp and grits since we had never had them, and I am so glad we did! Delicious! Jennifer also gave us some great suggestions on what to do during our stay in Charleston. Overall a great experience.

1  Thank momdadduig
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I have always wanted to try shrimps & grits on our trips south and they did not disappoint. Great little place that looks like it is nothing fancy on the outside but was nice inside. Will be back on our next trip to Isle of Palms.