“Dinner and Drinks”

Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Irmo
Price range: USD 7 - USD 19
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The menu is diverse enough to find something for most appetites.
The bartenders make good fresh strong drinks
The bartenders are fun, entertaining and a little nutty
They have great grilled wings
The shrimp and feta quesadillas my personal favorite

Reviewed 28 July 2018

This pub/bar has a "real" chef and it's noticeable! The burgers, wings, steaks are all fantastic. I just wish they would bring back the delicious Gyro's. They were sooo good! The only thing I would improve is the lighting. It's too BRIGHT!!! Dim the lights a bit, put on some music and now you've got the perfect "Hot Spot"!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

First time trip to Social Grill. Great place. Saw a rocking band (Bombshell) on the covered patio. Very attentive servers kept our large group well stocked. Didn't eat but just might have to on the next trip.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Good food, large portions, friendly service. Dylan was especially helpful in answering our questions about the menu and making recommendations. There is a lunch buffet but we missed it and ordered from the menu. Chicken wings can be an appetizer or entree. I loved the sweet potato waffle fries! They have a hint of cinnamon.
There is a bar area separate from the main dining area. The dining room is large and looks like it would make a nice venue for a party.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I have heard a lot about this place and maybe I caught them at a bad time. I'll have to check it out some evening when they feature music. The sandwich was good, but just took a lot of time to arrive during a slow lunch hour with few patrons.

Been to Social Grill? Share your experiences!