“Really enjoyed our stay!!!”

Review of Turnberry 211

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
hlbmomof3
Jeannette, Pennsylvania
“Really enjoyed our stay!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo is beautifully furnished! I love all of the nautical pieces. There are a lot of books if you like to read. I loved the open kitchen so when you were cooking, you could talk to the people at the dining room table and in the living room. We loved the alligator (my kids named him 'Ollie') and the turtles that would come to visit while we were on the deck. The bedrooms and bathrooms are very spacious and the loft at the top of the stairs was an added bonus. The garbage area outside was spacious enough to hold our garbage cans and all of our bikes, so we could lock them up at night. And the shampoo/conditioner/lotion that was provided smells delicious!!! Good choice on the CAVA collection!!! We brought our dog to the condo and she was quite content there. She would watch us out of the window by the front door when we would leave to go somewhere. The Wi-Fi was fantastic! My kids loved the pool....we spent an entire day there! The closet space was awesome! Overall, the condo was very,very clean and the A/C worked very well!
Here are a few minor issues. We were given 2 parking passes. The parking area in front of our condo had room for 3 cars but there were 2 cars there our entire trip, leaving us 1 space. I had family vacationing at the same time as us and they wanted to come and visit (using the 2nd parking pass) but there was nowhere for them to park. Some of the electrical outlets throughout the condo did not work. I plugged in my iPad to charge it overnight and by morning, it was still dead. It was then that I realized that the wall outlet did not work. Some outlets, only 1 of 2 plugs worked. Some outlets, when I plugged something in, my plug would droop down, exposing the metal plugs (it would still work though). The kitchen definitely needs more pots and pans....a bigger pot, for sure! I tried to make spaghetti one night and had to cook it in a tiny pan. The microwave turntable was missing and someone replaced it with a small glass plate. The garbage can in the kitchen is very, very small so we just kept a large garbage bag nearby, not even using the can. The worst of all....the washing machine. I have never, ever heard a washer make noise like this. It sounded like a jet engine when it would spin! We were disappointed that the bridge behind our condo over the lagoon was all roped off and we weren't allowed on it. It would have been a great little shortcut to the pool. I am not one to complain so hopefully the things that I suggested can be fixed to help out upcoming renters. (I was aware of the washer noise and the lack of pots and pans before I booked.) I know renters out there that would be unhappy with these things and would probably give a bad review of the condo because of them. All in all, I thought it was a great place and I would certainly rent again if we came back. We booked through Wyndham and their customer service was exceptional!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ana H
“Comfortable but room for improvement”
Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

This unit was ok however; there is room for improvement. The kitchen could use some more pots and pans, Tupperware and a blender. It was hard to cook multiple things with just one pot and a skillet and there was nowhere to store the leftover food. We wanted to make smoothies but there was no blender. The washing machine was also incredibly loud. I’d also suggest a larger garbage can, the tiny ones that belong in a bedroom or home office are not conducive with toddlers walking around.

The lighting in the master bathroom was poor. It was very dark once you got in the shower. The sheets were like sandpaper and very uncomfortable to sleep on.

We had no idea we would be greeted by a gator when we arrived. My children were terrified, but that’s not the fault of 211 Turnberry.

It would be helpful to have a master or arrival document for incoming guests. For example, the signage at the resort just is not great, it’s extremely difficult to find a beach at first, in particular if you have to drive. The last thing I would have wanted was to be towed from the Disney Beach House when it’s 96 degrees, knowing that the left side is 100% available for drivers would be very helpful.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing