“Something for everyone”

Hilton Head Brewing Company
Ranked #48 of 120 things to do in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the island's first brewery and cannery. We offer tours by appointment. We have a tasting room that offers beer flights, pints, growlers, cans, and retail sales including t-shirts, koozies, keychains, beer soap, and pint glasses.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Super friendly staff. They give excellent recommendations based on your taste. I tasted 5 different options. Whether you are a pilsner lager Kolsch or IPA person. You can tell there is quality and enough ingredients in each brew. I've made alot of breweries and usually they specialize in one type beer. Not the case here. Super pleased and will return

Juan B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Head Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Glad you enjoyed our variety! We really try to bring a little bit of everything into our brewery. Thanks for the review!

All reviews
"bicycles"
"hh"
"vacation"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly place. Good variety of beer. Definitely worth the trip if you are into local craft beer. Kids are welcome. Stopping back by to take some growlers home.

Back for growler fills? Love it. Thanks for the recommendations!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This place is awesome! Absolutely loved it. Everyone here was awesome and friendly. Juan, the owner, is one of the coolest and nicest guys I have ever met. Recommended beers for my wife and I that were just outstanding. He even sat down with us and got to know us whilst letting us know some of the background of his company and the area around us. I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Sounds like an awesome experience! Glad Juan got to chat and give you a rundown of how HHBC came to be!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

First, Pat is awesome!!!
We spent about 4 hours at HHBC. Enjoying Folly, J Street, and Crab. Free shelled peanuts is a plus. Sit down enjoy great beer for reasonable prices and make a few friends. We spend several weeks a year on HHI and this is a must do. Picnic tables out front if you wish and some pretty impressive street style smoked pork or chicken tacos. Stop by for a relaxing good time. We love it!

Shout out to Pat for killer service! We're so glad you have us on the "must do" list! Woohoo. Can't wait till you make it back to visit.