“Traditional Breakfast did right.”

Palmetto Bay Sun Rise Cafe
Ranked #19 of 384 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Excellent service and food, eggs cooked just right as well as everything else. Noted on one review complained about high prices and spent $35.00 for 2 people. there were 4 in our party, 3 coffee's and one juice, total bill was $40.00 and change, of course we left generous tip. Fiest time here, but will be back.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This place was a crowded madhouse the morning that we had breakfast. It took some time to get our order, but the food was great and the waitstaff and kitchen staff were so pleasant even though they were incredibly busy. Good to customers and good to each other. I'd come back just for that. I took one star off for the time it took to get our order out, but still recommend you come as long as you are not in a hurry.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Found this spot after searching the web. I really liked the reviews that were posted! Our visits, yes ate there twice, were great! The food, service and atmosphere were great and the cost of our meals were in line with the quality and quantity of our food and the wonderful coffe that was always fresh and cups full. Thank you for helping our August vacation to HHI even more memorable!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We went here based on the tripadvisor reviews and it didn't disappoint. The food was so so good! I had the crab cake benedict and a large mimosa (which was real large) and my husband had one the specials, fried chicken benedict. OMG, it was so good. I can't wait to visit again on our next trip.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

My wife and I agree that the combination of the food, atmosphere, price, and staff make this one of the best places we have ever eaten. We visit Hilton Head every summer and eat breakfast there 3 - 4 times during our week long visit. We also stop in on the Saturday we depart and purchase some the sausage gravy to take home. It freezes well and we get our gravy craving satisfied at home. All items on the menu we have tried are high quality food and prepared as ordered. Make sure to try this spot if you find yourself in the Hilton Head Island area.