USD 364
USD 354
Sonesta Hotels
Marriott's Harbour Club(Hilton Head)
USD 574
USD 554
USD 104
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
USD 285
  • Beachfront
USD 548
USD 240
Westin.com
Marriott's Heritage Club(Hilton Head)
USD 549
USD 554
USD 465
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I had a death in my family called to cancel and the "General Manager" was very disrespectful. I wasn't told about the cancellation policy when I booked my hotel and I even asked for a credit for a later date this foolishness flat out told me hell no!

Room Tip: not this place
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Audrey T
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The first room we were given was really damp...you could smell it as soon as you opened the door. The carpet felt damp to the touch and our clothes very quickly felt moist. After an all day drive we really wanted a hot bath and had booked a room with a bath...but sadly this hotel 'doesn't have' bath plugs. I assumed ours was just missing so asked reception, but no..a bath tub but no way of using it except to shower. Parking is also limited and we had problems finding a spot. We complained about the room and were moved to a drier one, (still no bath plug, but the bath looked uninviting anyway). Air con noisy, whole place drab and impersonal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CaptainswifeCannes
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I have been with Choice Hotels for 12 Years plus and have never seen one this bad for this price ever !!!! You should be embarrassed of your sorry service ~~~~~~~
OK so I will add more characters to please you !! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Was a little scared after reading the reviews of some recent travelers but our room was great. Carpet was newer, fresh paint, Comfy bed and sofa. Will look to stay here again on the next trip back. You can tell renovations are going to make this place even better!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Super disappointed!! Do not waste your money. We checked in and are checking out and going somewhere else. It was updated but still needs ALOT of work. We weren't expecting a Hilton but we also weren't expecting sometime worse than a motel 6.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple