“Ahhhhh!”

Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: Calming, Compassionate, Cozy AtmosphereAlternative Healers of Hilton Head Island!We are dedicated and passionate about our work at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness.Every client is treated for their individual needs. We are complimented on how nice and relaxing people feel when they first arrive. Aromatherapy is important to us for opening your senses. We will soothe your body, mind and spirit right from the start. Please come join us for the ultimate experience.
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Paula Biondo, the owner, did our facials. While massaging my neck, she asked if I had been in a car accident with whiplash! Yes, I had about 9 months prior! She said she could feel it and after manipulating awhile, my neck felt different/better! She is very intuitive and loves her occupation, it shows!
A gentleman named Fucaro performed my massage, he was wonderful too! Very professional and mentioned I might want to go buy a foam roller to loosen the muscles in my legs after I play tennis (to stretch the muscles). Helpful.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I was having lower back pain and I went to see Paula Biondo at Hilton Head Isla d Spa and Wellness for a deep tissue massage. She did an excellent job and found my troubled pain spot immediately. She gave me a deep massage without being too rough. It was just the right pressure to relieve my pain. She is very personable and knowledgeable. I was very happy that I took the time to go there. She has a good reputation on the island and it is well deserved.
Sheri Nixon

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Excellent therapist, Paula, for the Raindrop Massage.Relieved my pain, opened disc spaces in spine/neck. The best!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Best Spa Day ever. I left so refreshed! I will be back again for sure! I have had several massages and the treatment I received was the best I've had thus far!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Paula B, Owner at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to seeing you next time you come to town. Many blessings - Paula Biondo

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had a massage that was out of this world. The owner, Paula, was so kind, caring, and experienced. She makes you feel right at home. I left feeling relaxed and energized at the same time. It is a definite stop to take when you are on Hilton Head Island.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Paula B, Owner at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thank you Zena for taking the time to write a review. It was truly my pleasure!. I look forward to seeing you again!