“Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness”

Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: Calming, Compassionate, Cozy AtmosphereAlternative Healers of Hilton Head Island!We are dedicated and passionate about our work at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness.Every client is treated for their individual needs. We are complimented on how nice and relaxing people feel when they first arrive. Aromatherapy is important to us for opening your senses. We will soothe your body, mind and spirit right from the start. Please come join us for the ultimate experience.
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Excellent therapist, Paula, for the Raindrop Massage.Relieved my pain, opened disc spaces in spine/neck. The best!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Best Spa Day ever. I left so refreshed! I will be back again for sure! I have had several massages and the treatment I received was the best I've had thus far!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Paula B, Owner at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to seeing you next time you come to town. Many blessings - Paula Biondo

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had a massage that was out of this world. The owner, Paula, was so kind, caring, and experienced. She makes you feel right at home. I left feeling relaxed and energized at the same time. It is a definite stop to take when you are on Hilton Head Island.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Paula B, Owner at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thank you Zena for taking the time to write a review. It was truly my pleasure!. I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Paula does a fabulous massage. She knows the body so well and does a great job! She has helped me with my frozen shoulder and it is now pain free and has great mobility. Paula is very gifted at Cranial Sacral Therapy as well. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Very clean, professional atmosphere. Massage was excellent!! Therpist were very knowledgeable. Very comfortanle

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you! We appreciate people like you!