“Worth Going!”

Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: Calming, Compassionate, Cozy AtmosphereAlternative Healers of Hilton Head Island!We are dedicated and passionate about our work at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness.Every client is treated for their individual needs. We are complimented on how nice and relaxing people feel when they first arrive. Aromatherapy is important to us for opening your senses. We will soothe your body, mind and spirit right from the start. Please come join us for the ultimate experience.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I had a massage that was out of this world. The owner, Paula, was so kind, caring, and experienced. She makes you feel right at home. I left feeling relaxed and energized at the same time. It is a definite stop to take when you are on Hilton Head Island.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Paula B, Owner at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thank you Zena for taking the time to write a review. It was truly my pleasure!. I look forward to seeing you again!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Paula does a fabulous massage. She knows the body so well and does a great job! She has helped me with my frozen shoulder and it is now pain free and has great mobility. Paula is very gifted at Cranial Sacral Therapy as well. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Very clean, professional atmosphere. Massage was excellent!! Therpist were very knowledgeable. Very comfortanle

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you! We appreciate people like you!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

4 weeks ago i could enjoy the massage with Paula. For a few years I was in pain when the shoulder blade, which no one could cure. Paula with their 90 min. Advanced Therapy has helped me. These magical hands have driven the pain away. THANK YOU VERY MUCH PAULA! :)

Paula B, Owner at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Hi Andie,
You are very welcome! Glad you are feeling better. I loved meeting you! Enjoy your future travels. Come back any time. many blessings

Reviewed 29 June 2016

The Mrs. and I were in Hilton Head for a family vacation and booked a massage with the two Paula's, Wow! what a great deep tissue massage. I was very pleased and so was my better half. We were in separate rooms (side by side) which was ok. every once in a while I could hear them (which was good to make sure all was well) Booking was easy and fast, very comfortable atmosphere and a overall very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend.

Paula B, Manager at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you so much for enjoying my spa. I am glad you were very happy! We are passionate about our work.
Many blessings,