“Great and healing massage”

Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness
More attraction details
Owner description: Calming, Compassionate, Cozy AtmosphereAlternative Healers of Hilton Head Island!We are dedicated and passionate about our work at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness.Every client is treated for their individual needs. We are complimented on how nice and relaxing people feel when they first arrive. Aromatherapy is important to us for opening your senses. We will soothe your body, mind and spirit right from the start. Please come join us for the ultimate experience.
Reviewed 30 June 2016

4 weeks ago i could enjoy the massage with Paula. For a few years I was in pain when the shoulder blade, which no one could cure. Paula with their 90 min. Advanced Therapy has helped me. These magical hands have driven the pain away. THANK YOU VERY MUCH PAULA! :)

Paula B, Owner at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Hi Andie,
You are very welcome! Glad you are feeling better. I loved meeting you! Enjoy your future travels. Come back any time. many blessings

There are newer reviews for Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness

Reviewed 29 June 2016

The Mrs. and I were in Hilton Head for a family vacation and booked a massage with the two Paula's, Wow! what a great deep tissue massage. I was very pleased and so was my better half. We were in separate rooms (side by side) which was ok. every once in a while I could hear them (which was good to make sure all was well) Booking was easy and fast, very comfortable atmosphere and a overall very pleasant experience. I would highly recommend.

Paula B, Manager at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Thank you so much for enjoying my spa. I am glad you were very happy! We are passionate about our work.
Many blessings,
Paula Grace Biondo

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Definitely a massage targeted at what "ails" you. If you have an ache or pain, tell Paula! She is knowledgable and caring. She gets in tune with what your body needs and goes from there.

Thank you for the review! I love the work!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Once again, I had THE most fantastic spa day! Paula, was so sweet and welcoming, This is my second time visiting Hilton Head and Paula. The spa treatments I received were the Advanced Massage with Cranial Sacral Therapy. I have a high pressured sales position and visiting Paula will always be a part of my rejuvenation transformation. Paula is very accommodating and has a dynamic personality. I promise you this: You will walk out of there feeling like a new person!

Paula B, Owner at Hilton Head Island Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
Paula Biondo

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Paula is an amazing energy healer. Her connection with spirit has helped my personal growth and connection. Her intuition is amazing and knows exactly what my body and soul need to heal past emotional and physical wounds. She has transformed my life.

Thanks Victoria for the kind words. I appreciate you being a long time client too! thanks again Paula Biodo