All reviews starbucks coffee full kitchen continental breakfast loft room pool and jacuzzi the breakfast area a nice place to stay king bed coligny beach living area hilton head island minute drive fireplace cereal stove sofa kitchenette
Reviewed 30 March 2018

There is a full kitchen, but it is minimally furnished. It did not have what I normally expect in a kitchen, such as paper towels, liquid dish soap, salt and pepper. You will need to buy those or bring from home. The room was oddly configured with the bed sticking out into what I considered the living space. It was sort of between the couch and the kitchen. The space was very dated and in need of upgrading, which I understand will be done sometime this fall. You may want to wait until that is done. The bathroom was very small. The free breakfast consisted largely of carbohydrates and no protein. The bed felt a little soft, but we both slept all right.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank D P
Susana C, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear guest: Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate all your feedback and it will all be addressed during our upcoming renovation. We hope you can come back after it is completed as I am sure you will love the new product. Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

beach or shopping. The kitchen is nice with a full size fridge and stove. The bathroom is so small you can hardly turn around in it and the sink is like what you would find in a motor home. The toilet paper holder is a joke (toilet paper doesn’t stay on it), shower head is falling off the wall as well as the shower handle. No soap holder at the sink so the soap just sticks to the counter. The tissue paper is the roughest tissue paper I have ever used in my life so I would suggest you bring your own. Nice swimming pool but it’s not heated. The kids did enjoy the hot tub. We didn’t even bother with the breakfast as it is located in another building and they stop serving at 9:30 a.m. Parking is free so that is a plus and pets are allowed if you have a dog you want to bring. The reservation was part of a sales pitch so unfortunately I have to attend a resort owner seminar on Tuesday and it wasn’t at a time of my choosing but was set by them. If you don’t show up, they charge you an additional $200 so I have to go. This is the last time I get into one of these deals.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank bethh918
Susana C, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear guest: Thank you for visiting Hilton Head Island and for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed some of our amenities and in room facilities. We will follow up your comments about the bathroom items that were not working out for you. Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I stayed in the Park Lane on a recent trip to Hilton Head and it was just ok.

Some of the pluses:
- Plenty of Parking
- Complimentary breakfast in the revamped lobby area
- Pool and hot tub
- Full-service kitchen with all utensils you would need to cook if you wanted to

As some other reviewers have mentioned, the place is really showing its age in the rooms. Our bathroom was tiny and felt like the noisy and hard-working vent fan couldn't get the place ventilated no matter how long we let it run. The pillows weren't too supportive, and the comforter was kind of scratchy. I think that if a revamp were done of the rooms that helped them come up to par with the lobby, this place would be fantastic. Until then it's just alright.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suzanne B
Susana C, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Suzanne: Thank you very much for staying with us and for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and room amenities. We are scheduled to start the room renovation this upcoming Fall 2018. We hope you can come back after the renovation is complete as I am sure you will love our new product. Thanks for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is decent for family and kids to stay. The room provided 2 double beds (comfortable mattresses) for 4 of us + a 3 seat couch, stove, oven, fridge and a microwave. It also provided a small dinner table /chairs with utensils, crockery and cutlery etc for folks to cook if they choose it.As someone mentioned the bathroom has some visible grout and notice chipped tiles needing some TLC but nothing totally off or visible.

The free breakfast is rather disappointing, with no egg or muffin options. All you get is bagels, bread, oat meal, fruit, cereal, yogurt and juices. All through the day they serve free starbucks coffee which is nice. They also have inhouse snack /general store to buy if they need.

The hotel has a decent size pool with hot tub. I used hot tub which was functional. Hotel also has concierge service desk which we havent used.

Hotel location is about 2-3miles from beach and convenient to stores and restaurants. There are quite a few formal seafood diners close by and opposite to the hotel is popeyes and about a mile drive mcdonalds and panera bread is there

Staff was friendly and helpful.

Pls. be aware that hotel charges $12 / day as convenience fee on top of the hotel price you pay irrespective of whether you use all the facilities or not. This is a surprise for me as nowhere at the time of booking it is mentioned. For this reason i am giving 3 points instead of 4

Overall I recommend it and value for money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Susana C, General Manager at Park Lane Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Ramesh: thank you very much for visiting Hilton Head Island and for choosing the Park Lane Hotel & Suites for your family vacation. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the hotel and room amenities. Our staff works very hard to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay and we love to hear when you do. We are looking at options to enhance the breakfast offerings so thank you for your input. We hope you can come back and visit us again! Thanks for the feedback, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

In my travels the bedroom should be the centerpiece of the suite (?) in this case it was the kitchen. The kitchen took up 3/4 of the space. No dresser or chest of drawers to store your clothes. The bathroom counter was 3.5 ' long and 8" deep with a motor home size sink. Breakfast was frozen waffles, oatmeal, toast, coffee, juice, milk, and fruit. Not as advertised. My advice-- stay away.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank jjf998

Dear guest: I am very sorry to hear about your experience. The rooms are scheduled to be remodeled during Fall 2018 and your comments fit right into the new design that we are working on. Once the rooms are renovated you will experience a different product. Hope you can give us a chance then. Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it!