“extremely comfortable”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The table has built in leaves - if you need more room
Looking in from the balcony - so inviting.
The kitchen is fully stocked.  Just bring the food and you're all set!
The master has its own bathroom attached
Second bedroom has its own bathroom close by - and both can be closed off from the living area
The clubhouse has cardio equipment. Ask the guard for access.
The Clubhouse also has a fitness room and corn toss
Tennis, anyone?
There's a grilling area just behind our condo
Hot tub time! Open year round.
The sign says it all!
You're almost there
Sea oats and dunes welcome you
Folly Field is one of the widest beaches on the Island
Who knows? You may make some new friends
Fiddlers Cove has it all
Is there any better place to end your day?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wellsburg, New York
“extremely comfortable”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

we had a wonderful stay in your condo and would highly recommend it to others. although i wish the beach was closer to the condo , the walk there was so beautiful . i was a little worried about all the jelly fish that washed up , but it turned out to be ok .this condo was cozy and completely furnished with everything we needed and some bonuses , even though we didnt have kids in our group , we still used the buckets to collect our little seashells :-) thank you for letting us stay in your condo .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the beach
Liked least: jelly fish
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Sep 2013
Thanks so much for the nice comments about your stay. I have to say that, in all the years we've been going to Hilton Head, I can't recall ever having a jelly fish issue! But I'm glad to hear it ended up not being a problem.
Again - thanks so much. Hope you'll come stay again.
LynnDR11
Raleigh, North Carolina
“All you need for a relaxing get-away!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This is the best-equipped beach condo I have ever rented. It was clean, neat, and had hotel amenities. The beds were made when we arrived, and there was minimal clean-up for departure. All this included in a very reasonable rental fee. I only wish I had been closer to the ocean. It was an easy walk to the beach and ocean, but I like being able to hear and see the ocean all the time. The grounds were lush, and it was a good location on the island.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Little prep time
Liked least: No ocean view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Aug 2013
Thanks for the nice comments. We're glad to hear you had such a good stay and hope you'll come back and stay with us again.
Chattanooga TN
Reviewed 28 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

28 Jul 2013
Thanks for the nice comments! It's true that the washer/dryer are "well loved", but they still work great. I'm a bit "aged" myself!
Ohio
Reviewed 22 June 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
NY
Reviewed 14 June 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing