Open today: 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Five Star Shark Fishing

Captain Chris was awesome. Very knowledgeable and professional. Not to mention filled with laughs... read more

Reviewed 23 August 2018
Zakery K
Aruba
via mobile
Best Captain Around

Chris has been my go to for 3 years now. Me and my buddies or family come down and fish every... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2018
thepunishermma14
Anderson, South Carolina
via mobile

All reviews captain chris great captain fishing charter bait boys blast boat
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I was very fortunate to to arrange a fishing charter with Captain Chris aka Bubba !! I was calling several charters and hearing they were all booked and leaving messages with everyone (because we decided to try to book a charter for the next morning). Crazy I know but luck was on our side. Captain Chris had a last minute cancelation and kindly called me back at night and my family of 4 were on his boat the next morning. He was very friendly and very kind to my kids (age 4 & 8) . My little girl was a bit nervous going out on the water but in the end she was a good trooper. My 8yr old son loved every moment of the charter. He quickly caught his first shark under the careful guidance of Capt. Chris. My husband caught a shark too but my son was the winner with 5 catches .....or so we thought !! Within the last hour we had hooked something that took off like crazy!! Too strong for my son to reel in so my husband took the line and HOLY COW !!!! Off in the distance a HUGE TARPON JUMPED OUT OF THE WATER !!!! Captain Chris was amazed. He said this was his first tarpon on a charter. I must say he was giddy and excited and laughed with my daughter when she told him this was a 2 glove job. A neighboring charter was anchored near by and watched in amazement while my husband reeled her in for over 20 minutes. Captain Chris guided my husband every second. He said, "good thing you know what your doing and your listening to direction because I wouldn't hesitate yelling at you!" LOL !!! After a long struggle and burning arms, she finally was pulled aboard. WOW !!!!!! Unbelievable she was!!! My family was so happy and proud of daddy. Capt. Chris said grab my phone and I quickly took pics with his and my phone. After the pics, he made sure she was okay and breathing well before she swam off. "Over a buck and quarter" said Capt. Chris. We came back to land and all of us were smiling like crazy. What an incredible time that morning was and we added some wonderful memories.
THANK YOU SO MUCH CAPTIAN CHRIS !!!!!!

2  Thank Sophie L
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This was my third trip with Capitan Chris. He is by far one of the best fisherman on this island. We probably hooked up with at least 20 Cobia. Within 5 minutes of setting the anchor we were hooked up with 3 huge Cobia. The fun didn't stop on the way back. Got to see a manta ray witch we caught the Cobia that were swimming with it. By far the best trip I've had so far. Why is that cause it was so much fun I'm doing it again in 2 weeks! Thanks again captain you will always have my business.

1  Thank TheFoodGuy843
Reviewed 18 March 2016

What a GREAT family fishing trip!!! Capt Chris AKA Bubba is probably one of the friendliest and accommodating captains we've experienced. We booked a trip for 2 adults and 2 kids (boy-13 & girl-6) for an inshore "catch anything" kind of trip. We told him we were bringing our 6 year old daughter and he brought along his daughter and the two of them had a blast. The kids decided on shark fishing and we were NOT disappointed. We hooked up on some HUGE ones including one that he pulled anchor and chased down with the boat to keep the fish on.
Capt Chris is VERY knowledgeable about the local waters and the fishing and based on the radio chatter, very popular with other charter captains. He provides all bait and equipment, just bring your won drinks, snacks and sunscreen.
Not a boring moment on the trip. Lots of laughs even during slow times between bites. Can't wait to go back. Booked a trip for all of us during our kids spring break April 2016.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had an unforgettable cobia fishing trip with Captain Chris. Early morning with a beautiful sunrise to watch as we ran off to a near by reef. We locked up with our first cobia (ruffly forty pounds) before we even secured anchor. Chris not only found the fish but kept us on them all day. at one point we had three hooked up at once with three other forty to fifty pounders swimming around the boat which we were able to hook up with as well. We filled the fish box with quality fish and spent the rest of the day releasing one thirty pounder after another. We actually lost count of how many cobia we hooked up with! Twenty plus was a safe assumption. By far the best cobia fishing experience i have ever had thanks to Chris's knowledge, vessel, and expertise.

1  Thank fishinguy2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We fished on June 6th and had to start late due to bad weather. We left the dock at 8:30 and the menhaden were plentiful. Chris filled both live wells and off we went. The water was a little rough but laid down as the weather moved through. It didn't take long for the first cobia bite after anchoring. we caught 12 cobias and a number of sharks. We all had a great time especially my two grandsons Preston 12 and Carter 8. Another great trip with Captain Chris.

1  Thank rsh1122