All reviews ramada inn putting green room was clean nice breakfast hot breakfast fresh fruit free breakfast hilton head island one night stay enjoyed my stay mina walmart cereal sofa housekeeping rates bluffton
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Had a ground floor room. It was quiet and clean.

Very complete breakfast. I am celiac and had all I wanted to eat and the staff was helpful in showing me ingredient lists so I could safely select food.

Basic mini golf/putting area next to the office.

Room Tip: Great breakfast - can then plan a late lunch
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
MinaBhakta, General Manager at Simple Rewards Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review over our hotel. We appreciate you acknowledging our staff here and how well they were able to help you with the breakfast ingredients. Our breakfast is an amenity we strive to make sure all guests know about due to its wide variety. Here at the Ramada Hilton Head we have not only biscuits and gravy, but also eggs, sausage, bacon, grits, waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit, bagels, cinnamon rolls, muffins, and danishes. Many warm days you can find people out front playing on our mini golf/putting area next to the office or swimming in our outdoor pool when season permits. Once again thank you for your kind words about our hotel and we hope to see you on your next trip to Hilton Head Island, SC.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for seven days and I have no complaints. Rooms were kept in great shape, beds were comfortable, and room service did an exceptional job in a timely manner each day. There is a putting green on their premise, and can get very addicting at night. Mina (the owner) was fantastic to us, and treated us very kindly. I recommend this to anyone for a nice casual stay on the island!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
MinaBhakta, General Manager at Simple Rewards Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review over our hotel. We appreciate your kind words regarding the new beds and our housekeeping staff. Here at the Ramada Hilton Head we strive to keep all guests as happy as you and we appreciate hearing how much you enjoyed your stay. Please note I have mentioned this comment to all the appropriate staff members and on behalf of the staff here at the Ramada we thank you.

Reviewed 23 November 2015

This hotel is way out of the way if you're just looking for something for one night. It is very run down. The rooms are old and not updated, the bathroom is tiny. I felt dirty even after showering. Free breakfast was the only real upside to staying here as there was a wide variety offered. The Italian restaurant next door was tasty, in my opinion, though my husband thought otherwise.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
MinaBhakta, General Manager at Simple Rewards Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. It saddens me to hear that you did not enjoy your stay unlike most of our guests. I would like to inform you we are currently undergoing renovations to help improve our rooms and guests stay. Some of the items we have replaced consist of all new mattresses and box springs, all new linen, all new towels, all new fridges and microwaves, along with all new lamp shades. We did not stop there though, we also replaced the lights above the vanity to help go green by using an LED light bar. In the future we plan on changing all the furniture out and finishing our painting process. With this knowledge we hope that you will give our hotel another chance. Once again thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing Ramada Hilton Head.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

My wife and I enjoyed a 14-night stay at this hotel. We were greeted kindly and since we were staying for this length of time, we were upgraded to a suite on the second floor. The room consisted of two twin beds and a bath and TV in one room and a sofa, three chairs, a desk, TV and a small kitchenette in the other. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were clean but well worn from use.
All of the personnel that we met were pleasant, helpful and cordial.
The breakfast was a highlight of the stay. There were ample varieties of items from which to choose including hot items, cereal, packaged pastries and fruits.
It appeared that much of the clientele were construction workers during the week and vacationers during the weekend. There were no disturbances of any kind.
This property is not new and shows sighs of use, but it is well kept and located close to restaurants and shopping centers and has great access to the main highway serving Hilton Head Island. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Second or third floor for a little more privacy; just a personal preference...
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ffshr07
MinaBhakta, General Manager at Simple Rewards Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Thank you for all of your kind words regarding our hotel and your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our spacious suite on the second floor while staying for 14 days. Also knowing you were very anxious to get to our breakfast each morning is a plus do to we take great pride in our large display of not only biscuits and gravy but, sausage, eggs, bacon, waffles, oatmeal, grits, and many other varieties of foods. We would like to inform you that we are undergoing renovations at this time which we hope will help with your view on the age of the hotel. Once again thank you for writing such a valuable review and we hope to see you on your next visit to Hilton Head Island, SC.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

I guess I can't complain too much as the rate was pretty cheap in comparison to other hotels, however I would pay more and stay elsewhere next time. Our room had an overwhelming stink of mold! However it was very late when we checked in and I had too very sleepy children, and I didn't want to go all the way back to the front desk to ask for a different room. I will say that the staff was very friendly and helpful, and they had a nice hot breakfast offered in the common area. The hotel was also in close proximity to the airport, which is what I wanted. On a nice island like Hilton Head, I was just very surprised to find a hotel of such poor caliber.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
MinaBhakta, General Manager at Simple Rewards Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are deeply sorry to hear you did not enjoy our rooms. We strive to make all our guests happy with our hotel and wish you would have came to the front desk so we could make things correct. We are currently undergoing remodeling and will look into the issue of a smell in the room you stayed in. Please note we are very happy to hear our staff were friendly and kind whenever you encountered one of them. Also we are glad to hear you were able to try our hot breakfast that not only includes biscuits and gravy but also bacon, eggs, waffles, sausage, grits, and much more. Once again thank you for your review and we will be sure to look into the issues that you encountered.