All reviews ramada inn putting green breakfast was excellent fresh fruit free breakfast one night stay enjoyed my stay room was clean and comfortable hilton head island coffee maker housekeeping staff coligny beach mina walmart cereal sofa bluffton
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

This hotel is great a place to stay. Having been close to everything that me and my wife need to do and where we need to be. They made it very comfortable and very acessiable to the things we need. The rooms are comfortable, the breakfast is excellent and the ground are well kept.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2015

Upon check in we were warmly greeted and efficiently processed. Room was clean, mattress was great, slept wonderfully. Next morning, hot breakfast with tons of options to choose from, including fresh fruit. We only were there one night, but if we happen to go back to HHI we would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

When we arrived, the place looked very run-down & empty. We went into the lobby and asked if we could see the room before paying. The girl at the desk immediately said that there were no available rooms on Hilton Head Island because it was spring break and that our room wasn't ready yet. Sounded too shady! So we walked around the property and saw that the pool was dirty and closed. I had called the hotel directly before we arrived to confirm that the pool would be open. They had assured me it was. We were very angry. After driving 15 hours from Connecticut, we now had to look for a place to stay for 4 nights. But we also didn't want to take the chance of having creatures in our room, so we cancelled our reservation and went to a hotel in Georgia.

Room Tip: rooms looked very out-dated and gross
3  Thank kwlady
MinaBhakta, Owner at Simple Rewards Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2015

Though you thought the place was empty, we had a full house night before and when you arrived we had no clean room that we could have given because people were still checking out , we have check out time of 11.00AM . We are sorry about that. This is an exterior corridor property with 127 rooms and considering the weather on this island, many people like this type of hotel where they can step outside their room and sit down on the chair to get fresh, clean air. I understand you like interior corridor property and we are sorry that the property does not meet your requirement.Thank you for writing a review. Mina

Reviewed 13 April 2015

We used to stay in the Quality Inn, what an improvement this year with the Ramada. Great room, restaured, good information on activities, bike maps etc... and a wonderful full breakfast.
Quality/Price great!

4  Thank helliebaby1
Reviewed 12 April 2015 via mobile

Visited Hilton head and stayed here with my wife for 4 nights. Great value. Hotel was clean, quiet, awesome breakfast, and fun little putt putt hole. I'm sure there are more luxurious places to stay on the island but my wife and I just wanted a clean/quiet place to sleep and this place fit the bill perfectly. I would stay again!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple