“Friendly Staff”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #19 of 25 Quick Bites in Hilton Head
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Quality and service was good, although my Peanut Buster Parfait was a bit short on syrup. Joint was clean for a Dairy Queen, probably one of the cleanest we've ever been in.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I am taking time to review Dairy Queen because they have some tasty food and I just love their sundaes. We go there for lunch or for dinner to have hot dogs, chili dogs and sundaes for an reasonable price. Not many fast good places offer food like this. The place is clean and seems relatively new like most things on the island. I just want to let people know they have this delicious cheap-eat option for their family because we need these types of options at times.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My daughter wanted to try her first Blizzard ( thanks to DQ’s great advertising) so since we were on vacation I allowed the splurge. She ordered the choco brownie extreme, the guy at the cash register never said a word, took the money and walked off. A few minutes later another guy brought out a cup that was not even filled to the top and gave the appearance that someone had already been eating out of it because there was chocolate everywhere. He handed it to us and never said a word. I left wondering if any of them ever washed their hands after since they went from taking money to handling food! Will not return to this DQ. Oh, my daughter said the Blizzard was delicious but how can you mess up ice cream?

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered a couple of burger meals and ice cream for dessert. The young fellow behind the counter couldn’t have been nicer. Such a pleasure having a polite young person take care of your fast food order.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

A typical Dairy Queen, this location needs an on-staff, professional manager to improve many areas. Although the ice cream is good (and typical of DQ chains) the restaurant isn't as clean as it should be. The staff is less than excited about serving their patrons. I will often go across the street to McDonalds and get a cheaper and better chocolate sundae for 1/3 the price.

Date of visit: February 2018