All reviews tv in the mirror hgvc properties pool and hot tub highly recommend this property full kitchen fitness center beautiful pool parking garage master bath corn hole rooms are spacious living room great property family vacation washer dryer the location is perfect south carolina
Reviewed 26 January 2017

On our first visit to Hilton Head,we were fortunate enough to stay at Ocean Oak. This resort is not as large as some other Hilton resorts we have stayed at, but appears to be able meet all our needs. We had a corner room, ocean front which was beautiful and spacious. Although it was too cold to swim, the pool area look very nice. We did use the grill, which were charcoal grills, we are used to gas. The staff was pleasant at every encounter.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank lisakmc
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Ocean Oak Resort by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Thank you for the kind review. I appreciate you choosing us for your vacation of choice. We will expand soon to have a larger footprint.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

This hotel is absolutly amazing. Great location, right on the beach. The rooms are very modern and clean. Hotel staff is incredible and very helpful. The only issue i had was the security guards would make us leave the hot tub and pool by 730 or 8. Didnt like that....otherwise great property.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
4  Thank 860austinv
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Ocean Oak Resort by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Thank you for sharing about your stay. Currently our pool and spa is mandated to close by dusk due to limited lighting. We are working to rectify this and will hopefully have additional lights installed by summer.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This facility opened in October 2016 and the rooms are amazing, very well appointed and comfortable: The bathrooms are enormous and with a full bath and shower excellent. The kitchen and facilities top notch.
The administration is however still laying catch up: We wanted to extend our stay from three night to five and this was a real hassle and end with us having to book another stay: The front desk desk did their best to make up for it by keeping us in the same room but we did end up paying a different and more expensive rate:

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Orangiikan
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Gorgeous place right on the beach. Everything including Starbucks available. Perfect for family. Rooms quite spacious and huge bathrooms. Bedding is top of the line and comfortable. Just need to bring clothes and enjoy!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
4  Thank Cheryl W
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Ocean Oak Resort by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you for the kind review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Fifth floor, corner room, ocean front...what could be better! We were just here, January, and it was surprisingly warm. Took walks on the beach, used the hot tub. The staff was amazing...I went to the lobby to see if they might have a stamp to buy so I could mail my son's birthday card. They did not have any to sell, but the lovely lady at the desk got one from her own purse and gave it to me. I wish I had gotten her name, I was just so surprised at her generosity and kindness. She even told me to wish my son happy birthday from her. Can't wait to go back, our first visit to Hilton Head couldn't have been better.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank JennyL1977

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am glad to read how the staff responded to your needs, and we will be sure to stock stamps at the front desk going forward. I do hope to have you back soon.