Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Awesome!

I never kayaked before, but it was easy. The staff was great and helped get in an out. The loop... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Chris W
Walterboro
Don't pass this up

Don't even bother with anyone else. This place is THE BEST. Ask for Captain Trent. While others are... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
nyintell
South Carolina

All reviews rented bikes palmetto dunes surf lessons captain stacy beach bikes bikes were delivered general store in excellent condition staff was friendly kayak trip next year bike riding these guys year old son island route byron
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Rented bikes for a few hours during our visit of Hilton Head Island. Highly recommend to explore the island by bike. Service at Hilton Head Outfitters is very good, and the people are friendly. If you want to rent the bike for the remainder of the day, you can bring them back after closing time by locking them on their area. Compared to other places I’ve rented bikes in the USA, prices are quite high ($20 per person for the remainder of the day, which was the cheapest solution if you wanted to rent more than 1 hour), and the bikes themselves are not as comfortable either (high steers, braking by back pedalling, no bells which is inconvenient of you need to pass pedestrians on your way).

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

9 & 5 year olds had great fun! Instructors could not have been nicer or more attentive and patient. A great, fun experience!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Awesome surf lesson for the family. Great time had by all! Very helpful, patient & fun instructors. Highly recommended.
We will return during our next trip to HH.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Daughter informed us about this bicycle rental. The cost was unbelievably reasonable. My wife and I each rented a bicycle for six days, for what other places would ask for a day. Less than $ 35 for the six days. You can make arrangements to have your bicycles delivered to you rental unit, when you arrive and picked up when you depart. We opted to drop them off the day before we were leaving, thereby getting additional use for that day.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We signed up for group surfing lessons and ended up getting private lessons. It was a wonderful, safe and fun experience. Both of my kids got up on the surf board and were instructed the entire time. I can't say enough about how attentive and great the staff were. I would highly recommend this activity!! As a side note my kids are 10 and 7 and good swimmers. I did not participate and was not needed in the water at all.