“Surf Lessons at HHI”

Hilton Head Outfitters
Ranked #2 of 46 Shopping in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Hilton Head Outfitters provides equipment rentals for fun-filled Hilton Head Island adventures, like biking, kayaking, canoeing, and fishing, that the whole family can enjoy. We are located inside Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort and situated right on the banks of an 11 mile lagoon.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

9 & 5 year olds had great fun! Instructors could not have been nicer or more attentive and patient. A great, fun experience!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Awesome surf lesson for the family. Great time had by all! Very helpful, patient & fun instructors. Highly recommended.
We will return during our next trip to HH.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Daughter informed us about this bicycle rental. The cost was unbelievably reasonable. My wife and I each rented a bicycle for six days, for what other places would ask for a day. Less than $ 35 for the six days. You can make arrangements to have your bicycles delivered to you rental unit, when you arrive and picked up when you depart. We opted to drop them off the day before we were leaving, thereby getting additional use for that day.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We signed up for group surfing lessons and ended up getting private lessons. It was a wonderful, safe and fun experience. Both of my kids got up on the surf board and were instructed the entire time. I can't say enough about how attentive and great the staff were. I would highly recommend this activity!! As a side note my kids are 10 and 7 and good swimmers. I did not participate and was not needed in the water at all.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Such a great experience! My 10 year old twins had their first surf lesson with Carole and Surfdog during our spring break. They absolutely loved it and caught some waves! If the weather wasn't so bad that week, we probably would have gone back that week if they had an opening. hank you again Carole and Surfdog!