Open today: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Awesome!

I never kayaked before, but it was easy. The staff was great and helped get in an out. The loop... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Chris W
Walterboro
Don't pass this up

Don't even bother with anyone else. This place is THE BEST. Ask for Captain Trent. While others are... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
nyintell
South Carolina

All reviews rented bikes palmetto dunes surf lessons captain stacy beach bikes bikes were delivered general store in excellent condition staff was friendly kayak trip next year bike riding these guys year old son island route byron
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We signed up for group surfing lessons and ended up getting private lessons. It was a wonderful, safe and fun experience. Both of my kids got up on the surf board and were instructed the entire time. I can't say enough about how attentive and great the staff were. I would highly recommend this activity!! As a side note my kids are 10 and 7 and good swimmers. I did not participate and was not needed in the water at all.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Such a great experience! My 10 year old twins had their first surf lesson with Carole and Surfdog during our spring break. They absolutely loved it and caught some waves! If the weather wasn't so bad that week, we probably would have gone back that week if they had an opening. hank you again Carole and Surfdog!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We rented 3 bikes for the entire week. While riding one day, had an issue with one of the bikes. We took it back, and they immediately replaced it. Delivery and pickup was great. We also rented 2 kayaks and enjoyed a nice trip around the resort. Last day went to the Outfitters and purchased a t-shirt. I love it!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We had 2 teen girls - 13 and 15 who took these lessons and after a little instruction on the beach and a couple of tries in the Ocean, they were popping right up on the board like pros! Carole was a great teacher and they had so much we went back on Saturday and rented a board so they could play in the ocean and practice some more. THANKS CAROLE!! It was the highlight of the trip for them and a memory that they will never forget. Surf on!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Rented four bikes for the day at Hilton Head Outfitters. Spent several hours riding around Palmetto Dunes. Bikes were sturdy and well-maintained. Prices were not cheap, but pretty standard for "vacation" area. Easy process for renting and returning. Fun day and worth the money!