other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Master Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

RD28203
“1970's throw back”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I wish I could get my money back! While this condo was clean and sounded like it had all the amenities I was looking for, it was not near the quality. Dilapidated puts it nicely. There is a hot tub in the BED ROOM. Not in the attached bathroom, in the BED ROOM. That is PEELING. The outlets would not even hold the charger for my phone...worn out pool not close to the beach - unless you drive or take the shuttle (really not walking distance), and the bed was awful! Most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on. I found a last minute cancellation somewhere else because I couldn't stay there. Communicating with the owner was not very easy either. This was my first time using trip advisor and will most likely be my last. I just wish I could have my money back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for your review. Please tell the truth is all that I ask. I stayed in your condo before you got there and I had no problems at all. I slept in the pull out couch and I had no problems charging my cell phone or my laptop. The reason I sleep on the pullout couch is that I wanted to keep the master bedroom clean for you. You never complained about anything to the management staff or you never even tried to contact me at all until after you left. If you don't tell the management staff or me about the problems we can't try to help you and take take of the problems. You still didn't complain or try to contact me until I sent you a email thanking you so much for renting my condo. Remember I was there and help you checked in and I personally took you to the condo and showed you the condo and you told me that you was happy with your choice of my condo. Remember I even gave you a tour of the property showing you all of the amenities. The management staff told you when you checked in to call them if you had any problems at all. I told you to call me if you had any problems at all. The management staff and myself heard nothing from you at all until after you checked out. Nobody can help you with any problems if they don't know about the problems. I have emails and phone logs showing I did alot of communicating with you before you got there and the day you checked in. You are the first person in about 33 years that has ever complained about any beds in my condos. I have a question if you was so unhappy why did you strip all of the sheets and comforter from the bed and put them and all of the towels that you used in the kitchen floor when you checked out? So again thank you so much for renting my condo and again all that I ask is that you tell the truth.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing