“Have a coupon go to Burger King ”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #24 of 31 Restaurants in Hardeeville
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at Highway 17 & I-95. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Hardeeville, SC serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Always run here for those quick meals with a BOGO coupon or buy a burger get free fries and drink. Helps feed the family too.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I'm going to have to give this BK another positive review for the service that I received last week in the morning. I called to find out when they were going to stop serving breakfast because I was running late. The manager was super friendly and gave me enough time to get myself over there. She was just as friendly when I got there as she was when I was on the phone.

I'm not a fan of everything BK, but I do think they have some awesome croissants. I went there for an egg and cheese (no sausage or bacon) croissant, and it was perfect. The service is what prompted me to write the review, though. If all managers acted like this one and all customer service people followed suit, the fast-food world would be a much better place. Unfortunately, I didn't get the super's name, but I will next time.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Was expecting to eat at a local place that seemed to be a good idea but because their website was not accurate on the hours of operation my family & I was forced to eat here...... Not at all angry just disappointed at the other restaurant but very happy to save a whole lot of money... BURGER KING lived up to the expectations and the hubby & girls seemed to be happy with their choices... I ended up being happy as well and we took our food back to our motel room and went to sleep shortly after that... Thank GOD for these fast food restaurants being available - I don't like to travel and have places I have already eaten at or can eat anywhere but when you need a quick bite to eat they definitely hit the spot... Thank you BURGER KING for being there always when we need you most...

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Was there New Year's Eve. No ketchup, no napkins, slow service and bathrooms were a mess. Ketchup and napkin counter was a mess. Don't eat there

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I have to say that the food at Burger King has really gone down in all of their restaurants. I have not been impressed for a long time. We ordered two chicken sandwiches with fries when I had a coupon for the restaurant and they were good but not great. Not like years ago when I used to eat here. The service was friendly but not the most polished. We ate here because we had to fill up the car and it was right next store. Don't make a special trip to come here.