“CAME TO THE RESCUE!”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #24 of 31 Restaurants in Hardeeville
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at Highway 17 & I-95. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Hardeeville, SC serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Was expecting to eat at a local place that seemed to be a good idea but because their website was not accurate on the hours of operation my family & I was forced to eat here...... Not at all angry just disappointed at the other restaurant but very happy to save a whole lot of money... BURGER KING lived up to the expectations and the hubby & girls seemed to be happy with their choices... I ended up being happy as well and we took our food back to our motel room and went to sleep shortly after that... Thank GOD for these fast food restaurants being available - I don't like to travel and have places I have already eaten at or can eat anywhere but when you need a quick bite to eat they definitely hit the spot... Thank you BURGER KING for being there always when we need you most...

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Was there New Year's Eve. No ketchup, no napkins, slow service and bathrooms were a mess. Ketchup and napkin counter was a mess. Don't eat there

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I have to say that the food at Burger King has really gone down in all of their restaurants. I have not been impressed for a long time. We ordered two chicken sandwiches with fries when I had a coupon for the restaurant and they were good but not great. Not like years ago when I used to eat here. The service was friendly but not the most polished. We ate here because we had to fill up the car and it was right next store. Don't make a special trip to come here.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We always stop here on the way to Florida for a quick bite to eat. During our most recent visit our order was processed wrong but the manager was quick to correct everything, even giving us a free item!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Or last two take-out orders were missing items...minor inconvenience, so just plain sloppy work. Be sure to check your bag carefully or your kids may be disappointed...yet again.

1  Thank Clare M