“Slow decent to horrible”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sonic America's Drive-In
Ranked #114 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Just came back from waiting 30 minutes in drive thru line for 2 hot dogs. That was my order. 2 hot dogs with chili, ketchup & mustard. They forgot my daughter's maranara sauce on a past visit. Burgers are no where as fresh tasting as they used to be.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I often come here for breakfast or a snack. The food is good and the service is always with a smile. I order the toaster with coffee.
The coffee is hot and delicious.
Remember: Like all fast food places, they don't pay much so tip these people who work for low wages and do it with a smile.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Living at the edge of Greer, this is the closest Sonic for me and with a 4 year old, I'm there an average of 2-3 times a week at least. That being said, this is the worst Sonic in the Upstate in regards to customer service, etc. They consistently fail to bring condiments out with your order - even IF you specifically ask for them during the ordering process. Do they expect that someone who orders fries or tots is not going to want ketchup?! Even with a menu item that IS SUPPOSED to come with a condiment, such as cheese sticks, they often fail to include it. Better count your cheese sticks too while you're at it - they've been known to short a few. The drive thru experience can be frustrating as well, with it often out of service. My guess is that the franchise owner has lost interest in this location. You would best be served going elsewhere.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have frequented this Sonic several times in the past month, because I enjoy their breakfast burritos. However, of the 3 times I have visited, I have gotten horrible service each time. I waited in the drive through line for a ridiculously long time. On one of the occasions, I left without paying for or receiving my food because I had been waiting for about 20 minutes. The staff is not friendly. I do not recommend eating here.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I am beyond Sonic unless it's for one of their milkshakes during Happy Hour. Their food is brought in frozen & microwaved for you to eat. Thanks, but I'll pass.

Been to Sonic America's Drive-In? Share your experiences!