“Poor service”

Sonic America's Drive-In
Ranked #115 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I have frequented this Sonic several times in the past month, because I enjoy their breakfast burritos. However, of the 3 times I have visited, I have gotten horrible service each time. I waited in the drive through line for a ridiculously long time. On one of the occasions, I left without paying for or receiving my food because I had been waiting for about 20 minutes. The staff is not friendly. I do not recommend eating here.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I am beyond Sonic unless it's for one of their milkshakes during Happy Hour. Their food is brought in frozen & microwaved for you to eat. Thanks, but I'll pass.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

We needed a quick supper while out and about and decided to give Sonic a try.
I am glad we did. Not only was the food good, but they had Superman toys. Being a Superman fan, that is important.
The fellow that took care of our rather eclectic order was prompt and friendly. We definitely got super service.

Reviewed 24 April 2015

The Sonic is one of my guilty pleasures. I go the for meals (Junior Deluxe Cheesburger - add bacon, large tots and a lemonberry creme slushy) or just a slushy when I'm hot and exhausted after working all day for Habitat.

I've found this particular Sonic to be an good representative of the brand. Both curb service and drive through is fast and friendly. The only problem I have is the traffic at this location. Buncombe Rd can get pretty busy and you may have to wait a while to turn in to the Sonic. There is easier access from Wade Hampton Road.

Also, for all Sonics, avoid the onion rings.

Date of visit: March 2015
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 April 2008

There is one in Gaffney and Boiling Springs also. Love the chocolate cream pie shake!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Sonic America's Drive-In? Share your experiences!