“It was OK”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #122 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1599 Highway 101 South. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Greer, SC serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Late at night, getting gas in Sphinx and decided a burger would be good. Ordered the new jalapeno/bacon burger and found it to be pretty good. The restaurant is more like a truck stop than a traditional burger king so late at night, you can expect some real characters. Wouldn't bring the kids here after dark ha ha

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

This location looked clean but they have filthy reatrooms. Not sure if it was caused by the staff or the customers. Needless to say we didn't eat there or use the restroom.

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Trash was overflowing 4/7 times i have been here just to get somoen to take your order is too much the staff is unprofessional loud and you wont get a simple order like 3 cheeseburgers in under 10 minutes

Reviewed 19 December 2014

I work at BMW and this BK is right across the street. I have tried this location, on many occasions, hoping that something would change, and it hasn't. Still trashed and still crappy service EVERY time I visit. I thought maybe it was bad timing on my part. Maybe a bad shift manager or crew, but it doesn't matter when you go it seems. I guess their "give a damn" jumped out the drive-thru window and never came back. The new Bojangles next door should have no problems getting and keeping customers! I really can't believe this location is still open!

1  Thank Y583RLchrisw
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I used to eat at Burger King all the time. The one in Lyman cannot get your order right ever...I ask for lite mustard and it actually seeps out of my hamburger. I also get the wrong order and have to take it back.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!