“Don't get the steak”

Add it.
Shoney's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My husband and I stopped going to Shoney's several years ago because the food had gotten really bad. We had a club meeting there last week and we ordered the steak. I got my steak before my husband and the waitress said they could only cook 2 at a time because the grill was small. My steak as well as my husband's was salty. Not just a little salty but briny. They must have used steak tenderizer with a heavy hand. The baked potato was old and the butter and sour cream didn't melt. All in all the meal was awful. The waitress was nice.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

One of my favorite local budget priced dining spots. Good service always! Salad and Soup lunch special reasonably priced is hard to beat. . . or for a little more you can get the whole spread! Good BBQ with ribs that melt in your mouth. . . lots of sauce and yes, a little greasy. . but delicious, every Sat. p.m.! Thursday night breakfast buffet. . . and a loaded sea food bar with mostly fried fare, on Fri. nights. Unfortunately the ice cream machine is sometimes out of service, my only minor complaint here. The staff are usually friendly and accommodating and the dining room is generally clean and orderly. -

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Not many seafood buffets in these parts and it nothing like Myrtle Beach but when I want to eat fish, mainly fried, and a lot of it, this is where I go.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

i love their drinks and burgers with their fries. theyre fries doesnt have alot of salt on it. i hope they start selling wings soon and desserts and ice cream.that would make it more better thanks.