1,347 results
All reviews main street lobby bar beautiful hotel within walking distance beautiful lobby parking garage heart of downtown restaurants and shops self park the location is perfect falls park the room was nice enjoyed my stay fitness center roost orb conference
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The hotel staff was very friendly...I believe his name was Jordan. Valet service was excellent and quick with getting my vehicle. The tub & toilet needed to be cleaned better. Other than that I had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Hyatt Regency Greenville. Your review was a pleasure for us to read and we were delighted to learn that the service provided by Jordan surpassed your expectations. However, we are sorry for missing the attention to detail while cleaning the bathroom. Your feedback is been noted, and we welcome you back for a flawless experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Bathroom had not been cleaned when I arrived. Beds were made, soiled towels were picked up but clean towels were not left in the room nor was toilet paper replaced when it ran out. I had to literally wash the work area myself in order to work at my computer. Very poor service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear maxsum52,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to leave feedback. On behalf of our entire team, we apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced in your room, and for the inconvenience they caused you. We will immediately pass your comments along to the rest of our team so we can address these issues and improve our service. Again, we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations this time, but we sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again so we can replace this memory with a more positive one.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

During my stay earlier in April 2018 I experienced no issues here. This past weekend, however, was quite different. Upon arrival I was waiting for my parking pass which I had been given while staying in April. The front desk individual appeared annoyed at such a request and categorically denied that the hotel ever gave out parking passes (such denial being untruthful on his part). He curtly stated that the city of Greenville owns the garage and Hyatt has never had any control over it. Again, a falsehood. It is classless of a front desk person to lie to a customer. The next morning as we were leaving to check out, the front desk person said "no additional charges and you are good to go." (Except for the $10.00 we had to fork out for parking). But actually there were additional charges, as I just found out today while perusing my credit card statement. There was an inexplicable additional $8.00 charge. I phoned the hotel front desk and they explained that this was for the two bottles of water which we had consumed in the room. I mentioned to the front desk person that I recalled seeing a card which read that these water bottles were complimentary. She condescendingly replied that such complimentary gifts "are only for our elite members." Another classless gesture from the front desk of Hyatt Regency Greenville. Please do not honor their aloof approach to the truth and to managing a hotel by patronizing them.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00gc, Director of Operations at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Chuck G,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We appreciate the time you took to share about your recent visit. We're sorry that you did not receive satisfactory service from our front desk associates. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. We pride ourselves in our guest services, so we have shared your concerns with our front office manager and staff, so we can work to make improvements. We would like to regain your trust. When your travels bring you back to Greenville, please call my office and allow me to personally see to your reservation.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I was here for a conference in March. The Food was good, and the rooms were nice and clean. The property is located right down town where you can walk to shopping and restaurants. Nice venue for a conference.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hyatt Regency Greenville. We are pleased to read how happy you were with all the aspects of your stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us as we constantly strive to make your experience an outstanding one. We hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

This hotel is walking distance to more restaurants than you will eat. The outdoor concerts are a nice change from the hoe hum hotels . The staff was exceptional and seemed as if they truely cared. I will always choose this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
00gc, Manager at Hyatt Regency Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Thank you for your glorious comments regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Greenville. It is great to know our terrific location was perfect for your needs and that our excellent associates added value to your visit. We enjoyed serving you, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.