All reviewsruth's chrisfront deskgreat hotelbathroom lightingindoor poolbreakfast buffetlaundry roomhotel barcomfy bedhotel experiencerooms are greatminute drivegreat weekendsouthern hospitalitythe staff was greatwould definitely stay here againfitness center
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this location several times over the years. Nice place to stay. Stayed there 4 nights thus week. Night one I went out back door towards my car and trash can was smoking. Had bottled water with me and poured on it. Discovered the bottom of the ash tray that sits on top of the trash can was rusted out and was open. Watched a gent put cig in it and it went straight in the trash can. I notified front desk and bartender. No correction. Over the course my stay I reported this 5 separate times and it was never corrected. A reported fire hazard and no action taken. UNSATISFACTORY. On checkout no Manager available to provide feedback to. :(

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Rick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Reid U, I appreciate your taking time to post. I wil of course see to it that the trash recepticle is replaced. No excuse offered for not reacting sooner.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately a bad option to stay at Greenville, SC. The kind attention and good level of service at front desk and restaurant is shadowed by the very bad service of the room cleaning. Hotel looks old and smells old. Only one elevator working. Not a good option.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Leonaemex, thank for the post. I apologize for our apparent lack of service. We pride ourselves on offering the very best in hospitality and accommodations, it is obvious that we failed to show you the level of service that we are capable of.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very clean and freshly updated. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room had a small refrigerator and awesome tour books about what to see and do in the area.
Check in was quick and easy.
The lobby and bar area was modern and welcoming.
Easy on/off of the highway and in an area with shopping and assorted restaurants.
We will stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Rick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Nancy M, Thank you for the great review. Our staff really does a amazing job of making everyone feel welcome. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Room downside: no microwave... we cannot reheat our food when we were there.
Customer Service : Excellent
Housekeeping: they forgot to clean our room on our last day. We stayed for 3nights and they forgot to clean our room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank anne s
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hello anne s,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry that the room was not cleaned on the third day. Along with your observation about the microwave, I have shared your comments with the hotel management as reference for the improvement of the services we offer. I trust that measures taken will make your next stay with us better than the last.

I am glad that you found customer service excellent! I want your stays with us to be worthwhile and I know this requires our capacity to provide you with outstanding guest service.

We're looking forward to your next stay with us!

Best Regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice hotel, but kind of off on its own, not really next to much extra in the Haywood Mall/185/85 area. Short drive to the mall and Haywood road. Ruths Chris offer room service, but you can imagine how expensive that is!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Rick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Charles P, I appreciate you taking time to review our hotel. Glad that the hotel met your expectations. Yes, Ruth's Chris serves the Best Prime Steaks in town!!