All reviewsthe executive loungefront deskshuttle servicecorner roomroom servicenice hotelindoor poolclose to downtownbusiness tripstaff was friendlyconventionkeybeddinginterstateconcert
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel clean very clean. 2 commplimentary bottles of water in the room along with a fridge and microwave. Close to everything including shopping and food. Mall across the street. And hotel is located right off the interstate

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Mohammad G, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you were able to join us during your visit to Greenville. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

service and common areas of hotel were great! bathroom was outdated and not what i would expect for the Hilton name and price, but it was sufficient (older tub vs glass shower). Overall average room....carpet and baseboards were a little dingy.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mohammad G, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your review! With help from reviews like yours, we can continue to improve our guest experiences. We hope that in the future you will be back to visit.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I live in town but wanted to reserve a room for my mom when she came to stay. The Hilton was in the perfect location, close to my apartment and near down town. Austin checked us in and she was very helpful helping make sure the accommodations were as perfect as possible for my mother's visit. The whole hotel could do with a face lift...it's a bit dated but still comfortable and clean.

Room Tip: higher floors facing downtown gives a good view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. With help from reviews like yours, we can continue to improve our guest experiences. We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

This hotel was amazing. I went to Greenville to negotiate a business deal that would make me relocate to Greenville. This staff and hotel was so amazing I’m relocating to Greenville. This staff just didn’t just treat me as a customer but as a family member. Honored to stay at this establishment.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We will be looking forward to your return! Welcome to the Greenville area!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I truly enjoyed my stay here. The service, room and staff is amazing! Everyone is helpful. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The hotel restaurant and bar great! A great hotel to hold events at; nice meeting spaces. The location is prime; various places to eat within 5 minutes. Downtown Greenville is maybe 10 minutes away, if that. The Hayward Mall is right down the street, the convention center is near! Overall I enjoyed my stay at this hotel!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mohammad G, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We always enjoy hearing when our guests are able to take advantage of our amenities! We look forward to seeing you again!