“Great vegan pizza!”
Review of Your Pie

Your Pie
Ranked #327 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Your Pie is the world's originator of the fast casual, brick-oven, customized personal pizza category. Founded by Drew French in 2008, the Your Pie concept was inspired by family recipes from the Italian island of Ischia. Your Pie uses hand-tossed dough, fresh ingredients, homemade pizza sauces and salad dressings, and offers vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free pizzas, as well as traditional pizzas, chopped salads and paninis. The brand also offers local craft beer, wine and Italian-style gelato pairings designed to perfectly compliment guests' creations. Your Pie has more than 50 locations open across the United States.
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This place is soooooo cozy you'll keep coming back. Great for families seeking fresh food and family gatherings.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

"How good can it be?" That is what I thought as my son and I went to try this place.
Well, it is very good! The pizza was quite excellent, the people super friendly and helpful. The prices are reasonable. You can make whatever pizza combination you want, just by picking the ingredients and watching them make your pie. They put it in the oven and within minutes it is ready. Very cool. They have a great selection of draft beer and even gelato for dessert if you are so inclined. I don't give 5 stars as often any more, but for what it is, this place rocks!

1  Thank music_fanatic1
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I'd never seen a pizza place set up like a Subway or Chipotle where you get to choose your toppings. Get whatever toppings you want and the price is the same. Pizza is super thin. Service was quick. Little noisy inside, so we sat outside.

They have gelato, too.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I loved it. I went there on a date with my daughter, and we both enjoyed our food and the service! We're not from Greenville, but will go back when we're in town.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Gluten free pizza crusts available, and they are good! I also enjoy their gelato. I enjoy every experience at Your Pie!

Been to Your Pie? Share your experiences!