All reviewsfull size fridgefree wine and beergrand babycritical reviewsliving roomwhole foodsice makerkitchen areathe location is perfecttwo double bedsrestaurants and shoppingfitness roomoatmealfront desk staffnice staymicrowavepantry
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Hands down one of the most comfortable beds I've ever found in a hotel. The breakfast bar was excellent with a very wide variety of selections. There is also a very nice outside patio area for socializing and relaxing. The only downside is the traffic due to the Woodruff Rd location but that can't be helped.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

We are glad to read you enjoyed a good nights sleep in our comfortable bed. Thank you for your good review and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Reasonable size meeting room for class held there. Larger than average rooms with all the expected amenities for a suite which has full size fridge with ice maker, stove and microwave. Receptions on Monday-Wednesday in lobby 5:30-7:00pm with free light food, free beer and wine of limited quantities, e.g, two bottles of chardonnay and two of Cabernet not too bad. Service was great. Housekeeping in rooms is minimal but in lobby and halls cleaning is non-stop. Very friendly staff, helpful. Great value for money.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you and know you are always welcome back here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Traveling with our adult children, a suite style room works great. One bedroom had a queen size bed and the second room had two double beds. We also had two bathrooms (a must!) a living room and mini kitchen connected the two bedrooms. Very roomy! The room was ready upon arrival, front desk staff friendly and knowledgeable. Upon first inspection the rooms were clean and smelled fresh. My one complaint with our stay was finding a pair of shoes left under the bed by a previous guest. Housekeeping should have caught that! Other than that issue the bathrooms and bedrooms were clean. Breakfast in the morning was a delightful find! Waffles, mini-omelettes, grits, oatmeal, bacon were just some of the options available. Well done! A few restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel which is a nice option.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and want to thank you for your review. We will look into the problem you encountered. I was disappointed to learn of your experience. We are in the process of evaluating opportunities for improvement and appreciate your input!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We stayed at this property for a soccer tournament. Upon checking in, the room caused me a lot of issues with allergies. Something was up, and I wasn't sure what. I talked to the front desk, and they went above and beyond to help me out during my stay with the kiddos. They went and bought new pillows and cleaned my room again. Although there wasn't much they could do, they went above and beyond. The manager and Victoria at the front desk were terrific. If we come back to Greenville, we'll definitely consider this property as our home -- if I can get the allergy situation figured out!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

We were glad to assist you with your problem during your stay with us. It was not problem. Thank you for such a good review and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

enjoyed our stay. We got a two room suite with living room. Was great did not need to go of room to check on every one. having the Refrigerator was greet. Best thing was they had a great hot breakfast ever morning and a good dinner 3 of the week nights.Rooms where clean and big wifi was good and staff was excellent.

Stayed: August 2017
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your breakfast so much and found our staff accommodating. We will be here to welcome you back here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road the next time you are in our area.