“Nice hotel with nice people” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road

Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road
Ranked #32 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Toronto, Canada
“Nice hotel with nice people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2011

I spent 4 nights in Greenville on business and stayed here because of the location. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, especially the woman who managed the breakfast area. There's free breakfast everyday and free dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights however there are plenty of restaurants in the immediate area if you'd like to go out.

I found my room to be clean and modern and didn't have any concerns at all. I'd stay there again if given the chance.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 13 April 2011
 Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals! We look forward to seeing you again here at the Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg the next time you are in town.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Fort Scott, KS
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2011

Made reservation, confirmed two days before arrival, hotel called one day before arrival to advise they had given room to someone else. With one day notice, no rooms in area available for the dates we needed. Do NOT give these people your business!!!!

Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank JayhawkYahoo
Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2011

I have stayed at a number of different Staybridge Suites across the country and in general I like them a lot, but I believe the quality varies pretty widely. This one was not on the high end.

Room much smaller than most for this chain. Some of the furniture and bedding were stained in areas. The “full kitchen” was pretty much a joke - no oven, tiny 2-burner range, smaller fridge. The dishwasher was EXTREMELY noisy.

The no-housekeeping-on-weekends policy needs to be verbally stated at check-in for customers who have booked a weekend stay. Who reads those notices lying around the room? I had to ask specially to get anything done on the weekend. And who can get through a weekend on 2 towels? Especially when they’re the thin ones provided at this location.

The breakfast was very skimpy - if you like cold cereal and fresh fruit you’re fine. But fake bacon, fake eggs and gluey grits were the choice for hot food.

The staff were quite friendly and the location was quiet and convenient, the bed was comfortable - but I’d think twice before staying again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 14 March 2011
 Unfortunately, it’s clear from the guest rating you were not pleased with your stay.
We are sorry you had problems with the Breakfeast and housekeeping . Management will be discussing these issues. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations.
DFW Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2011

Nice, new. Dangerously delicious cookies every evening. Very nice breakfast every morning and nice dinner Tues-Thurs nites (free!) Good location close to I-85, many restaurants and retail shopping nearby. Very nice staff, especially breakfast and 'dinner' hostesses. They have limited # smoking rooms...one was not available so they were kind enough to put me near an exit door, Nice small kitchen in each suite. Was a little aggravating to have to use 2 remote controls for the TV (one on/off & volume, the other for channel selection).

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 4 February 2011
Our team members are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect here at the Staybridge Suites and appreciate your thoughtful comments! We are sorry about the remote issues for the TV and will look into it to see what can be done.
gila bend
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2011

staff scurrying around,not many smiles, everyone seemed to caught up in all but to attend to us. the folks on second and third at the desk were good, first shift seemed a bit too professional, and not caring at all ,like it was just a job, aloof. breakfast "judy" is a jewel. we very much enjoyed our am meal. do something about the milk and cereal presentation, looked a bit unpleasing. we have not gotten many smiles from your staff, are their internal issues? I do not know who is reviewing this but we do hope that the GM (seems like she tries very hard) and the housekeeping manager(developes a more professinal demeaner.) Pam is great!! perhaps other management could learn from her. good wishes.oh, and we will be back in march:)

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank wedding2010GilaBend
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Staybridge Suites Greenville I-85 Woodruff Road, responded to this review, 19 January 2011
Please accept our apologies for any problems you may have encountered. Your concerns are being addressed and Judy and Pam appreciate your kind words. Our team members are working harder than ever to deliver the exceptional service you have come to expect here and appreciate your thoughtful comments!
We look forward to seeing you again in March.