“Great Pizza Pie..Sub Par Service..Please get help!!! The lack of good people working here brings the pizza place down”
Review of Tony's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony's Pizza
Ranked #586 of 979 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 15 February 2016

I love the pizza here. Huge slices. Excellent sauce. Pizza lovers is the best ever. If you are venturing away from the chain pizza places this is it. Great spot for wine/beer and a slice but and a big BUT the service is well below average..WELL BELOW which sucks had I been someone who really was not with a small child I would have raised a stink but i left a 10 percent tip which is not customary of me but I donated that money to someone who needs help dealing with customers in the restaraunt business. If you want to make money you have to take care of your customers. PERIOD. Bottom line if I didnt love the pizza I wouldnt go but they need to hire help who actually check on customers. When I arrived no one spoke or seated me. we found a table no one came. I sat my son and went to look for a menu asked if we order at counter said someone would come over. We waited by the time waitress arrived I already knew what we wanted placed order. gave drink with no straw didnt check on table before order arrived. once pizza arrived never came back to even see how we were or how food was. didnt offer napkins. come on its pizza one napkin with the silverware doesnt cut it. and never even checked on my sons drink. does he need refill? by the time we finished eating needed box went to counter waited nothing so bring check let me get out of here. still no thank you. how was everything. nothing. SAD. so boxed stuff up and time to go. when leaving made sure to tell the lady I was paying that I love the pizza but SERVICE NEEDS HELP ASAP. next time I will pick up and skip the person who clearly doesnt know how to wait tables and

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

We were staying at a hotel & I asked front desk for local pizza places. She recommended Tony's. We ordered pizza, salads & cheese bread for delivery. Pizza crust tasted like cardboard. Probably one of the worst pizza I had eaten. Salads were just ok.

2  Thank Amy T
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Have eaten here many times over the past 15 years and have seen several owners come and go. Quality and price have remained consistent. Theme has been Italian and/or Greek. This particular visit was simply to order and pick up a Supreme pizza (to go), which we both enjoyed.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

A great meal at a great price. Nice selection and generous portions. Stop in, you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The sauce for the pasta and Eggplant is not good. Its too thick like paste and way too much Garlic. The Eggplant has breading and little eggplant.

I called and asked if I could swap it for Pizza, and he said 2 slices max because he needs to break even. I get it but customer service blew any chance of me coming back.

Good Luck