“GREAT PIZZA!!!! Everybody said it was at the bday party!!!!!”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #533 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I ordered many pizzas for a bday party and everybody commented that this was the BEST LITTLE CAESARS PIZZA they had ever had!!!! It was!!!! So this location did a great job!!! Thanks so much for making the bday crowd so happy!!!!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

For an expensive pizza night Little Caesar's is always our choice. This location is good and the pizza is what you'd expect. There aren't a lot of options but for our family pepperoni always does the trick.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

The best fast attentive service and they always get my order right! I love there hot wings here to and I totally recommend that jalapeño cheese wiz dipping sauce, love to dunk those crust endings on them sauces! =)