“Great Pizza”

Frodo's Pizza
Ranked #272 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We love coming to Frodos when we are in town the pizza is always so good as is the Salad Bar. Cant wait to go back!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was a terrific experience, I loved every minute of it.
I was in Greenville for a few days and a friend and I were just driving around the neighborhood of the hotel, looking for a place to eat, when I spotted Frodo's. It is in a house, a very modest house, not fancy. There were lots of cars in the parking lot. This was on a Sunday evening, about 6 PM.
We went in and I had a very favorable impression of a funky kind of retro/vintage pizza joint. There were wooden booths that were well worn, lots of old movie posters on the walls, everything looked old and comfy. The customers were a full range of older people to college kids to teenagers to families with little kids.
We ordered a large "combo." I don't like mushrooms so we asked for half to be without mushrooms.
The pizza was ready in the usual time. Meanwhile there was great background music of oldies, but not so loud as to prevent conversation.
The pizza was DELICIOUS, superior to almost any pizza I've ever had.
My only complaint is that there was only one person behind the counter, who was both taking orders and taking payments. There was a long line of people because of this. There should be two people there.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Lot of good seating. Order at the counter and sit. Pizza was hot and good, mushrooms were canned thi. There was a lot to be desired with the salad bar. I took one look at it and decided no go.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I, and several others, were treated to lunch at Frodo's. I must say, I love a good pizza buffet!
Granted, for you salad lovers, they have a salad bar.
Being a carnivore, I go for the pizza.
It is an older joint just bursting with retro goodness in its ambiance.
Give them a try. They have great pizza!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We are big on this pizza. Medium crust. Good sauce. Generous toppings. Our favorite is the "all the way." The restaurant itself has a nice tavern like atmosphere. A place to return to.

Been to Frodo's Pizza? Share your experiences!