“Wonderful brick oven pizza!”

Trio a Brick Oven Cafe
Ranked #32 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: In the heart of historic downtown Greenville, Trio welcomes you with its unique atmosphere of handcrafted gas lanterns lining rustic brick walls. An eclectic fare of gourmet wood-fired pizzas are a specialty, with sauces made fresh daily and in such intriguing combinations as roast chicken with basil pesto. A wide variety of homemade pasta dishes like sautéed crawfish and rotini are another specialty of the house. Rotisserie chicken as well as a variety of wraps and sandwiches round out the menu. An extensive wine list offers over 25 wines by the glass. Enjoy your meal outdoors, weather permitting.
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We were in town for a marriage retreat and decided to check this place out. Luckily we got there before the Friday night rush. The Pizzas are big enough to share. The bread they give you before is the best we've ever head, and that's not lying. We got a second "round" of it. If you're a beer drinker they don't have a huge selection. But what they do have pairs very well with their food, so take that into consideration. We had the cheeseburger pizza, and it was great. The crust is something you'd expect from a brick oven, and then some. This will be a place we'll always come to when in town.

Kip W, Owner at Trio a Brick Oven Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thanks much for dining with us and thanks for taking the time to give your review! Really glad to read your comments on the pizza, we imported our wood-fired oven from Modeno, Italy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Greenville!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I really appreciated the coupon for a free entree for my birthday. The Blackened Chicken Carbonara was amazing. The cheesy garlic bread served prior to the meal was delicious too. I was not expecting a free birthday dessert as well. Thank you Trio! Everything was wonderful...service, food, atmosphere, etc. We will be back.

Kip W, Owner at Trio a Brick Oven Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Thanks for celebrating your birthday with us, this has been a very popular promotion! Love reading that you enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. Take care and we hope to see you sometime soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This place has great atmosphere and I had very high hopes as it is already the number one pizza place in Greenville. It is located on North Main Street in the heart of the downtown area near Falls Park. And has a sophisticated yet casual feel. The staff is extremely nice and very welcoming (as is nearly everybody in Greenville, by the way). I was brought a delicious bread sprinkled with cheese by my server Jeff, complements of the house while I waited for my Spinach & Artichoke Heart Pizza and was thinking, “this pizza is going to be great.” When the pizza arrived, I was underwhelmed. There was no tomato sauce and only a few pieces of a rather tasteless tomato. On top of that the pizza was only slightly warm. It wasn’t exactly bad, but just lackluster. Very meh. I wanted to like it so much more. However, that being said, I will definitely return and try some other dishes which I feel almost certain will be much better and look forward to writing a much more favorable review next time.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been to Trio's many times. The service is always on point. The staff is super friendly and professional. The nice warm buttery garlic bread is awesome. The entrees are always spot-on. The cheesecake is phenomenal!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We eat at Trios about once every three months. The pizza and dishes are made in a wood fired Brick Oven. The place is spotless and the service ice is very good. I love the Pepperoni Pizza. The rub is parking and a little bit expensive. Give it a try--I think you'll like it.

1  Thank Douglas C

Been to Trio a Brick Oven Cafe? Share your experiences!