All reviewskitchen areagreenville areafront desksafe arearoom was largethe entire staffgreat place to staycomfortable bedborrowreclinerlobbypetstoasterkitchenettelaptopsc
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I can't say enough good things about the staff at this hotel. We stayed here during the eclipse insanity and ever person we encountered was friendly, professional, and had a smile on his/her face. The hotel was at capacity and they were having to keep close tabs on towels, departures (for speedy room turnover), etc. The room was large and clean and had everything you need. There is a wall of items - ranging from games to grills to books and toasters - which you can borrow if needed. There's a great pool area outside with a covered grill nearby, plenty of outdoor seating and parking. Every possible food (both casual and upscale) and convenience option was within easy driving distance (we walked, due to traffic) including Starbucks, Trader Joes, Target, and more. We will definitely be back as we want to check out the Greenville area, which seems very vibrant and growing. (FYI the airport is spotless and easy to navigate and my uber driver was lovely and full of helpful information.)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Stephanie K, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Albertsafloat519r

Thank you for giving us a try, and I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations. Our Greenville Candlewood Hotel is definitely for the smart, independent traveler. With over 30 restaurants within walking distance, we are a great place for a couple of nights, or several weeks. I am so pleased you were able to take in the amazing sight of the eclipse, it was jaw-dropping. I look forward to your return to Greenville and our hotel. Safe Travels, Stephanie K. - General Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We had a long trip moving from Seattle, WA to Laurens, SC and the house closing was delay so we stayed here and believe me the entire staff was excellent..Mark, Sandra, Carolyn, Mia, Cyndi, Jason well everyone made us feel so welcome and will always thank them to made it easy specially with my dog.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We were welcomed by Carolyn at the front desk, and she was very pleasant and informative. The hotel was immaculate, and we were very impressed at the modern decor and comfort of the room. We loved having a recliner in the room, and the long desktop made it easy to use the laptop and spread out my paperwork. We liked having USB ports at the base of the lamps, too. The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was very modern and clean. I loved the shower (nice, strong stream of water). We were on the second floor on the end next to Target, and it was very quiet. I was happy to see a little "store" in the lobby where I could purchase something I might have forgotten or buy small food items. There was also a lending area where we could borrow movies or small appliances. We also brought our little dog with us, and she was welcomed by Carolyn (front desk) and very happy staying there with us. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The second floor on the end near Target is very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephanie K, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Outttatime,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear Carolyn and our team took great care of you during your stay. Thank you so much for recognizing Carolyn! She is a true, dedicated hospitality professional! We look forward to welcoming you back to Greenville and our hotel!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Even though I only stayed one night it was worth it. The people at the front desk was very welcoming and they greet you with a smile. The room was very clean. Thank you for the short stay. I will be back soon!!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Stephanie K, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for your comments about your stay in our Candlewood Greenville hotel. I really appreciate you recognizing our team as being fantastic. I am glad we could deliver the Candlewood commitment of being your "Home Away From Home" during your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next visit to Greenville.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The staff was friendly and helpful. Nice pet friendly room, clean and comfortable bed. A little snack shop on site with some tasty coffee. They also have DVD's to borrow as well. Overall, reasonably priced especially for pet accommodations.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephanie K, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Melissa,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodations while you were in Greenville! I am so pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations. I am also happy that we were able to accommodate your little furry friend. Please come see us again next time you are in Greenville!