“Lunch with Mom”

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #359 of 1,035 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: USD 2 - USD 8
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill offers burritos, tacos, nachos, salads, as well as our addictive chips with your choice of salsa, guacamole, or queso. It's all made fresh daily!
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My 86 yr old Mother wanted to go here for her birthday lunch. We both had the chicken quesadilla combo. While rice and pinto beans are not usually found on quesadillas, the staff was happy to comply with our request. The staff is friendly and helpful, the food is excellent and the prices are reasonable. We’ll definately be back soon!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Mike B

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Needing a place for a quick lunch, I went to Salsarita’s. I found it to be a good spot.
The service was good and so was the food. Being that I didn’t have a lot of time for lunch, this place was just right. I recommend the steak bowl.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Average place to be in for a quick lunch
Not really Mexican and good is a mix of salads and options in chicken , shrimp etc
We had bowl which was ok not great

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I literally ate here twice. The first time I thought I would give it a go for being an on the side of the road in a plaza lunch....lord did I screw up royally. The food just tastes fake...if that's even a possibility. They keep there chicken soaked in grease...like they do with the mcdonalds burger patties....except your paying about 10 bucks here as opposed to the dollar menu. Its modern Mexican....and I don't know what's going on with this generation but Mexican food is supposed to be Mexican food...not separated into different ingredients left in a platter right in front of you for hours on end until you show up...because that's what mine tasted like the first and than the SECOND time.....cold dry and old. No thank you....ill be taking myself to the cheaply looking Mexican joint from here on out to get those REAL Mexican meals. NEVER GO HERE.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I live within two miles of this little gem. Previously, I would drive a few more miles down Pelham to Moe's when I was craving a burrito.

Since this place was so close, I decided to give them a try, and ordered a quesorito, and will not be going back to Moe's!

First of all, the choice of meats are varied, including steak, chicken or shrimp. The tortilla chips are seasoned very well, and the queso is just spicy enough.

Overall, I'm very pleased, and will continue going here when I want a good burrito.

Date of visit: November 2016