“Excellent pizza and friendly service!”

Tony's New York Style Pizzeria
Ranked #196 of 1,009 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Wife and I wanted pizza today for dinner, after a long day of sightseeing and house-hunting. This place was really close to our hotel, so we gave it a try. It's just in a strip mall, but the food was really good. We just had a slice of pizza each and split a greek salad. I like pizza places where you can get just a slice at dinner time. They sell beer and wine, so we had to try those too. Wine comes in a really big glass, making wife happy. Salad was excellent, and it's New-York-fold-it-in-half pizza. Server was a real sweetheart too.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We decided to try a pizza place that isn't advertised every 10 minutes on TV. Tony's wasn't to far away so we gave them a try. We ordered 2 14" pizza's, one a pepperoni lovers and one a Tony's special. Both were ready within 35 minutes. Tony's does not deliver (as far as I know) but they have dedicated parking in front of the store. Both were done correctly just as we ordered them and both were delicious. Finally found a place where the real flavor of pizza comes through. They did not cheat on toppings. both were full of the good stuff. They have 14" 16" 20" and sicilian size/style pizza's. Tony's isn't the cheapest place to get a pizza but I think it was the best Iv'e had in Greenville so far. Take out isn't the only way to enjoy a good meal, they have tables inside and a wait staff. They also have pasta/subs/salads etc...

Reviewed 14 November 2017

While staying in Greenville, this place was really close to our hotel. They did not deliver, but it was just down the street from us, so picking it up was no biggie. Ordered the 14" Tony's Special. Wow - that thing was loaded with LOTS of meats and veggies! Their sauce was not too spicey or tomatoey and it was priced very reasonable too! Pretty darned good pizza!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for the first time about a week ago with 8 other people. We were seated quickly and our order was taken quick. The food was delivered in a timely manner and the portions were huge. Everyone left full and very pleased. I am sure I will be returning with my family over the next few weeks. Our server was very friendly and he was on the ball with our meals and drink refills.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great Restaurant. Pizza was fabulous and they also have a great gluten free crust. Catherine waited on us and she was fabulous. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017