All reviewsfront deskwhirlpool tubroom was cleannice hotelpelham roadbreakfast was includedworking orderwake up callice machinewould stay here againfollowing morninglate at nightstayed one nightmini fridgeeasy accessthe entire hotelstaff was friendly
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a short one night getaway & was very pleased. Aside from a small check in issue (there was no one at the desk for several minutes when we arrived). Bed was very comfortable & room was clean. The towels were placed a little awkwardly inside of the shower. I've never seen towels placed there before in a hotel. Staff was very nice & we overall enjoyed the stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Emi G, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear HopeDayor,

We appreciate your feedback and accept our apology for the night clerk not be available when you arrive. We will ensure that our staff is present to welcome always.

Emi Grigg and Courtyard Greenville Team

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Stayed a couple of nites while visiting Greenville. A little out of the way from downtown.
A few restaurants close.
Desk personal were ok put didn't seem to know r have much info on Greenville-just one of those city type maps that have a few places named--ones that pay- in sort of 3d. Rooms were ok but the floors needed a good cleaning, and the outdoor balcony I don't think is/was ever cleaned (chairs/etc). Bed/bath worked --nice.
Very small refrig and no micro.
Of course brkfst cost (way out of line-but knew that going in)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Emi G, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Wataugaman guest,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided of your recent stay with us.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations and standards.

Emi Grigg and Courtyard Greenville Team.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Not recommended. Hotel was clean and staff welcoming and professional with adequate parking. Downhill from there. Room was crowded. To much stuffed into one space. Then it had a motion sensitive light that could not be defeated. Get up a night and the light went off thus everyone woke up. Breakfast was a rip off if there ever was one. Courtyard is supposedly a step up from Fairfield but you pay for what Fairfield gives you free. Example- 3.00 muffin or bagel that is free at Fairfield and Hamptons. Breakfast service if you call it that was terrible. Breakfast and dinner selections over priced (way over priced) and extremely limited in choices. There is a Hampton directly across the street which would be a better choice all around. Marriott is switching their rewards program around and all things considered thing Hilton provides better and quicker rewards.

Room Tip: Stay at the Hampton across the street
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Emi G, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Valued Trip advisor guest,

We truly appreciate your taking the time to provide a feedback, and I am extremely sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. I am sorry that our food and beverage selection at the Bistro are not up to your expectations. Rest assured that we will share your feedback with the brand team for future updates in our standards. I apologize for your recent experiences. We appreciate your review in the true spirit of constructive assessment, and use such feedback to reiterate our commitment towards maintaining high quality service and improve in our amenities. We hope to have another opportunity to be of service to you.

Regards,

Emi Grigg General Manager

Reviewed 11 April 2018

One of my best courtyard room experiences to date, everything was in working order, with good bed comfort. Clean throughout the property, I noted nothing needing improvement or addressing. The hotel is located off a parkway that is busy at peak commuting times, and is walking distance to Michelin's USA HQ campus.

I received a friendly airport shuttle ride that was about 10 minutes in all to a warm front-desk greeting. You can ask the shuttle to drop you at nearby restaurants if you don't find the limited walkable options nearby to your liking. Breakfast was the standard courtyard menu, and so if you have a car, you may find better choices and prices nearby.

While there is a full-service Marriott across the street, as well as a Hilton Garden to compete with, this Courtyard offered everything I needed for my business stay. This Courtyard was on-brand and met all of my expectations.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the back side of hotel to minimize the already limited road noise
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Travel_wahoo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow online reviewers. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg and your comments were wonderful to read. Our goal is to make every guest feel as comfortable as possible during their travels so I'm glad that you experienced that while you were here. We appreciate again your feedback and hope to see you next time your visit Greenville.

Emi Grigg and Courtyard Greenville Team.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The Courtyard Marriott was clean, elegant, welcoming lobby area. The desk personnel were very friendly and professional. The outside areas were very clean, lobby area, elevator and 5th floor. My king room with sitting area and large working desk was great too. I arrived early after a long drive and checked in with time to use the desk area and my refrigerator. I relaxed in the king bed with clean sheets and pillows. I used the hair dryer that was bagged in the closet along with iron and ironing broad. Nice shower head in the shower. I had a great nights sleep. The floor was very quiet. Would recommend to others.

Room Tip: The upper rooms were very quiet!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear M8158KAbrendaj,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg. We are so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us plus that you loved your well-appointed accommodation and amenities. We appreciate your comments and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon!

Sincerley,