“Excellent food but $$$$”

Ricks Erwin's Nantucket Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Ricks Erwin's Nantucket Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: USD 18 - USD 50
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: You wouldn't believe you weren't sitting near the ocean in New England. Located in the heart of downtown Greenville, across from the Peace Center for Performing Arts, everything about Nantucket inspires a feeling of deep satisfaction. Picture rich walnut-stained wood, elegant yet warm lighting, natural earth-tone colors, and the delicate mingling of fine wine, laughter and conversation. Nantucket is that rare destination that is at once relaxing and entertaining...Intimate and open...Romantic and engaging. Long, panoramic windows extend alongside the inviting bar and dining area to afford views of the Village Green and the courtyard patio, complete with a towering, artfully crafted, lighted stone waterfall.
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Nantucket Seafood is located downtown Greenville across from the Peace Center. We've been several times, and the food was always excellent, if a bit pricy. It is best to go when Greenville holds Restaurant Week. During that week, you get an appetizer, entree, and dessert for $30. The offerings on this particular special are limited and do not expect to make changes. Still, for a special night, this is a nice place to go. Also: valet parking, which in the parking desert of Greenville is a great thing.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The services is outstanding. The food was delicious. I will go back to this restaurant next time I stay in Greenville. In fact, I might go back to Greenville so that I can go back to this restaurants. There are a lot of very good restaurants in Greenville but Rick's Nantucket Seafood is the best.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We were casually dressed but when we walked in we were the only men without jackets. A nice surprise since they served us anyway. Menu options included mainly seafood but also offered a few steaks. Food was average yet service was attentive and unhurried. We liked not being rushed out!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Warm and friendly from the moment we walked in the door. Our server, Victoria, was warm and gracious and helped us through a menu that had many tempting choices. My wife had a combo consisting of a lobster tail in brown sauce, scallops and a huge meaty crab cake over abed of delicious risotto. I had an equally wonderful black grouper. An the white chocolate coconut cream pie was to die for. All in all a special meal.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an exceptional dinner at this restaurant the night before Thanksgiving. I ordered a special of crab cake, scallops and lobster tail on a corn risotto. This was amazingly delicious and I highly recommend this place. We also ordered lobster mashed potatoes which were beyond fantastic. If you’re in Greenville, SC, don’t miss this place for dinner .