“Excellent Fare”

Ricks Erwin's Nantucket Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Ricks Erwin's Nantucket Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 950 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: USD 18 - USD 50
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: You wouldn't believe you weren't sitting near the ocean in New England. Located in the heart of downtown Greenville, across from the Peace Center for Performing Arts, everything about Nantucket inspires a feeling of deep satisfaction. Picture rich walnut-stained wood, elegant yet warm lighting, natural earth-tone colors, and the delicate mingling of fine wine, laughter and conversation. Nantucket is that rare destination that is at once relaxing and entertaining...Intimate and open...Romantic and engaging. Long, panoramic windows extend alongside the inviting bar and dining area to afford views of the Village Green and the courtyard patio, complete with a towering, artfully crafted, lighted stone waterfall.
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed an exceptional dinner at this restaurant the night before Thanksgiving. I ordered a special of crab cake, scallops and lobster tail on a corn risotto. This was amazingly delicious and I highly recommend this place. We also ordered lobster mashed potatoes which were beyond fantastic. If you’re in Greenville, SC, don’t miss this place for dinner .

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This restaurant has a very nice decor and ambiance. Service is friendly and efficient. Our meal was somewhat middle of the road and didn't quite rise to our expectation for a restaurant of this caliber. Our baby greens salads were boarder line on being old and wilted, not quite but fast approaching. Our salmon was good, but not "Oh my gosh". Unfortunately for us, the salmon was served on cauliflower, which is a horrible accompaniment for a nice piece of fish. Our deserts were both quite good. I would not go out of my way to dine here again, but it is convenient to The Peace Center.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Nice environment, good food, steaks are really good seafood is their specialty and they do a good job. Best seafood I have had in Greenville

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately our very first visit to Nantucket will also be our last...
Our waiter was very nice, but it took 15 minutes for our cocktails to arrive...
We ordered oysters as a starter, 2 different kinds, they were served without explanation which was which, we had to ask...oysters were served without crackers...after they were served we were asked if we wanted any??
Oysters we’re not well shucked, lots of pieces of shell and there was ice on top of them, which ‘watered’ them down..
Worst of, after we ate the first six, the minute we put the Fanny Mae’s in our mouth, we knew they were off. We told our waiter and he asked if we wanted 6 of the first kind instead, which we accepted. Unfortunately they came when we were eating our main course...so we sent them back.
Crab cakes were good, lobster tacos mediocre.
The bad oysters were taken off our bill, but no apologies or other compensation (glass of wine would have been nice) was given.
Both my husband and I did not get sick from eating the bad oysters but we didn’t feel good either.
We recently moved to our his area but will look for other restaurants.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Rick Irwin does a wonderful restaurant. Service attentive. Food delicious, seafood and meat alike. Creme brulee to die for.