All reviews nantucket seafood great location nantucket restaurant ice skating front desk main street within walking distance greenville downtown falls park parking garage wedding party reedy river self park an upgrade very nice hotel restaurants and shops staff was very friendly
Reviewed 2 August 2018

No Security Cameras - People can smash your car and get away with no video proof.
Attacked or Mugged - No Security
Do Not Park here. Be sure you somewhere with Security and Cameras.
Police respond but your Ins. Co pays all costs to someone smashing your car or person.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank allenandchristin2018
elisero, General Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear allenandchristin2018-

My entire team was disappointed to learn of your parking experience in the Main@Broad Garage. As a downtown hotel we are very fortunate to have this private garage adjacent to our hotel and available for our guests and the guests for offices in the immediate area.

Please note there is a visible notice of “User Assumes All Risks” prior to entering and parking in the garage. That being said, please know I truly understand your frustrations and have shared your sentiments with the owners the garage. Our team works diligently with the city police and security to insure a safe environment for all who visit our property. Again I apologize for the incident which led to your frustration.

Elise Romano
Courtyard Greenville Downtown

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Utilized hotel's airport shuttle pick up which saved us $$. Interior looked brand new. Quick checkin & friendly. Spacious room for family of 4. Plenty of bed space too (seemed large for a queen size) and super comfy. Immaculately clean room including spotless bath. We had a room on 6th flr. As a matter of fact, the entire hotel from the lobby, lounges, lobby bath, & elevators are just as immaculate. Love Starbucks in lobby, inviting bar, & the gigantic screen tv in the common area. Hotel is easy walk with kids to the falls, bike rental for swamp rabbit trail, or shops and fests up and down Main. Only amenity lacking is a pool which would've been nice for hot summer.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank pajmam
Reviewed 25 July 2018

This property has a beautiful space for a small party - the Veranda Room. We enjoyed a wonderful evening celebrating my Dad's 90 birthday. The Marriott set up the Veranda for a cocktail hour and seated dinner provided by Ric Erwin's Nantucket Seafood. This gorgeous room gave us a quiet, private space for my Dad, our family, and friends to easily visit with one another, enjoy the view of downtown Greenville, and taste the delicious food from Ric Erwin's. I highly recommend others take advantage of the special event space at the Courtyard!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank _ellangley58
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I coordinated with Michelle for a meeting for our sales team out of NC. She quickly responded to my emails, questions and needs and helped me to get it planned out quickly. She also took care of the guest room reservations for me. Our National Sales Manager found it to be the perfect place for their meeting with every need met. Thanks, Michelle!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank beckyhL5328VF
Reviewed 15 July 2018

We chose this Courtyard because of a recommendation on the Furman College website. It is about 15 minutes to Furman and about 20 to Clemson University. After college visits were complete, we were able to explore the area of Greenville near our hotel. It is a beautifully planned downtown- with wide walkways, large signs and lovely restaurants and shops. The streets are lined with beautiful trees and everything in the area is sparkling clean. This downtown reminded me of a bygone era- pre-malls. I can only imagine what it looks like at Christmastime. The hotel is within walking distance of the suspension bridge and Falls and is definitely worth the walk. There is also a bike/hike trail (Swamptrail) nearby and there are bikes to rent if you wanted to venture on the trail. In the falls area, there are more high end shops, coffee shops, restaurants and hotels as well. Now, back to the Courtyard. Check in was very good- the staff was very friendly (both the young woman and the young man). They gave us directions and recommendations on where to eat. Both of the valets were nice as well. The Courtyard also had a "Bachelor" party on Monday night where they played the popular show on their giant tv screen. That was a definite favorite of this trip. The fitness center was good sized and had a good selection of equipment to use. There was no pool at this location. Everything was clean and well-maintained in this hotel. The only minor "bump" we had with this Courtyard was the staff at the breakfast bar. There was 1 woman who knew what she was doing and 2 that had no clue. I'm not sure if they were training but it took forever to order a coffee and some oatmeal. When I asked for decaf coffee they answered gruffly that they don't serve decaf. It was just an unpleasant experience. But that was the only thing that was off with this hotel, everything else was great. I would definitely stay here again and we found some great coffee places in the immediate area (and yes, they do have decaf).

3  Thank janea8